Sunday Dinner

"Well I guess this is your stop." Micah said being corny. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah I guess so. I had a good time Micah." I said looking towards his car.

"Yeah I did too. One of the best dates I've ever been on." He said laughing then sighed. I knew he was thinking about the past and as much as I wanted to say that's all water under the bridge now, another part of me pushed to not say it. He needed to keep thinking about it so he knows that if he tries this shit again, it's over.

"Well I gotta go. I'll text you later?"

"Yeah text me when you get home. And do not forget Micah." I said sternly.

"I won't baby." He said kissing me then running to his car. I watched him drive off then I turned and walked into the house. I locked the door and walked to the kitchen to see if anyone was in there. No one. No one was in the living room, or the dining room. I brushed it off thinking that they were either sleep or still out. Strugging my shoulders I started to walk to my room.

I couldn't get the stupid smile off of my face. I felt so giddy inside and for the first time in a long time I felt like I had a boyfriend.

"Oooh bitch what you so smiley about?" I heard scaring the shit out of me.

Looking up I saw Landon sitting on my bed with his legs crossed and his head tilted.

"I'm not smiling about nothing. All up in my business." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oop I know you lying. Bitch you ain't got no business and if you did that's my business too. Bitch you are my business while you trying to be smart." He said clapping his hands. We stared at each other then busted up laughing. I can't stand his ass.

"I really hate you" I said walking to my dresser to get something to sleep in.

"Ok and bitch what's new?" He said rolling his eyes and laughing.

"Spill the beans bitch cause you smiling like the fucking Cheshire cat and you glowing like a glow stick. I need details and don't leave nothing out."

"Well he took me out to dinneeeer." I said dragging out the word as I changed my clothes.

"Obviously" He said rolling his eyes.

"And that went really well. I had to put our waitress in her place cause she was trying me but I digress." I said walking to my bathroom to take off my makeup and wrap my hair.

"Girl why are you playing with me telling me about this fucking dinner like I give a damn about that shit. Tell me what I wanna hear hoe!" He said clapping and moving his hands around as he talked.

"Bitch can I work my way up to that?" I said rolling my eyes.

"No bitch! That's too slow. You know what I wanna hear and it ain't about no damn restaurant."

"Okay bitch damn. I got some head in the backseat of his car. There are you happy?" I said coming back into the room and putting my hands on my hips.  At first his face was surprised then it turned into a big smile and he started clapping.

"Yaaaaaaaaaas bitch!!! That's what I'm talking bout." He said still clapping.

"Lan calm down it was just a little tongue action." I said rolling my eyes but still smiling.

"A little tongue action??? Bitch was it good?" He said making the 'I'm waiting for the answer to the question I already know the answer to' face.

"Exactly bitch. Yes it was good because you wouldn't be in here shining like the fucking sun. Bitch I saw you coming from a mile away that's how I got in here before you even pulled up."