Don't You Just Love Sundays

(First Week of November)

Don't you just love Sundays? The night before, you party hard or maybe partied soft. Even if you didn't party at all your major activities were packed into Saturday. On Sunday you wake up with no regrets because you actually did something Saturday. Sundays are just fucking amazing, aren't they?

That's what I think as I'm woken up from sun rays blasting through my room, only to find out it's not my room. As my eyes trace the lines of Micah's face, and rolled up in his blanket naked, our Saturday... activities shoot through my mind and surprisingly I have no regrets at all.

It started Saturday morning...

Saturday morning

I was woken up out of my very good sleep by Landon. He was going on and on about how he wanted to be at the mall early because he wanted to watch a movie that's coming out and he doesn't want to see spoilers so instead of waiting until tonight like a sane person, he woke my ass up at 8 in the morning ON A SATURDAY to go to the damn movies. The whole time I'm trying to figure out why didn't he just go watch the movie yesterday when we got out of school but then I remembered he went to dinner with a few of his siblings so I guess he didn't really have time.

We've been going to his parents for Sunday dinner for the last couple of weeks and it's been seeming to be a "better with time" situation... Well at least when it comes to his parents. He and his siblings have been mending their relationship pretty good and I couldn't be happier. When he first brought it to me that he wanted a better relationship with them, I told him I had no problem at all with it, just don't forget me. He almost slapped the shit out of me and was mad at me for an hour. He came back to my room and told me that he could never forget me and I would never be replaced. We cried a little, hugged a little, and laughed a lot, but in the back of my mind what I felt could come from this I prayed didn't. Landon was my best friend and my brother. I'm happy for him reconnecting with family, but he and his siblings share something that we don't. And I'm scared that when it comes down to it, he would pick blood over water.

After the movies we went out for breakfast with mom. She didn't feel like going to the movies and she didn't feel like cooking either. While we were at the movies she went grocery shopping and apparently had a good little time doing so. She met some cute guy when she was going to reach for something and couldn't. They exchanged numbers, after my mom gave him the run around, and he already asked her on a date. She's been floating ever sense.

After breakfast we went to Hobby Lobby to look for Christmas decorations. Mom said she wanted a Winter Wonderland theme this year and I was definitely on board. After filling up 2 baskets with stuff we were on our way out of there. When we got back home Mom was nap ready and Landon was in the shower getting ready to go out with his siblings again. They were going to a theme park with his nieces and nephews and he was so excited to be invited. They had bought him a ticket and everything.

After Landon left, mom woke up from her nap and informed me that her date with Mr. Man was tonight and then she jetted off to get ready. It dawned on me that I was going to be alone tonight and I was ok with that. My night was going to consist of watching the Transformers movies and eating stuffed crust pizza with marinara sauce. I was a little excited.

Everyone had left and my pizza was on its way to me. I set myself up in the living room because the biggest TV was in there. I went to the movie and paused it until my pizza came. 20 minutes later I was eating pizza and looking at Shia LaBeouf.

Micah had texted me asking what I was doing and I told him I was watching Transformers and eating pizza. He had a pretty busy day himself. They had practice early this morning, I hate going to Saturday morning practices so I don't go. He was hanging with Mason afterwards. They had went to the mall with some of the other guys on the team, went to the movies, out to eat, then bowling to kill some time. Then he was saying how he was bored and Mason was taking Corey on a date so he wanted to come over. I told him I'd come to his house instead. I went to his house taking the rest of the pizza I had got that he devoured. We watched The Avengers and I was simply stating how Chris Evans could bend me over a couch and and pound me into another galaxy and well... Micah bent me over the couch. I was low key scared that his parents would come into the house at any minute but they didn't thank God. They were on a little date night.