Surprise Pull Up

I'm in the car on my way home. I'm not speeding there because I don't know what to say. I don't really want to see or talk to him right now. What am I going to say? What is he even doing at my house?! Obviously time wasn't on my side today because it seems like I made it home faster than usual. Pulling into the drive way I sat for a minute and really thought about what is going on.

'The cooch must really be good'

I thought and laughed at myself. Getting out of my car, I got my stuff out of the backseat and while I was getting my stuff he was getting out of his car.

"What are you doing here Micah? We already talked about our situation." I said rolling my eyes while walking to my door.

"Rayne don't be like this. I'm not bout to let you leave me."

"And I'm not bout to let you cheat on me. I'm gone be sitting looking and feeling stupid while your 10 inches deep in Aleece's pussy. I refuse." I said turning around to him. I unlocked the door but didnt open it.

"Rayne-"

"No Micah I won't. When we first got together I was dumb and I thought the reason you kept us a secret was right. But its not. While you were running around with Aleece every now and again I had to ask myself well damn... Am I the side piece?"

"Rayne you know it was never like that."

"But it was Micah. It was. And in felt stupid more and more each day. I love you and something in me just won't let me hate you the way I want to. Maybe its my heart or the fact that I really love you. I don't know maybe it is the duck. I don't know what it is. But I know that I made the decision that I won't look stupid because of that feeling anymore." I said and turned to walk away from this situation for the last time.

"Rayne baby I know I did a lot of wrong when we were together and I know I hurt you. Its selfish to not let you go but fuck it I'm a selfish mothafucka then. No matter what though I'm not gonna give up on you. We put too much time and too many emotions in this to just let it go. We've been through a lot and I'll be damned if I let you leave me this easily."

"Micah, the only way I'll ever come back to you is if you change for real. I don't want to be a secret forever. Put yourself in my shoes. What if we were in a relationship but I didn't want anyone to know. When I would be out acting like I'm single knowing damn well I got you. Then I get mad when you call me out on my bullshit. After you call me out I don't talk to you, text, call, and when you come up to the school I got another nigga all up on me. Theeeen we not gone even get on the fact that you let that hoe Aleece talk about Mason like he's not your best friend. Do you know how that made him feel? That bitch was talking bad about him and you didn't say a damn thing, and you were standing right next to her. If you don't get your shit together you wont have any real friends left. You'll be stuck with people who use you for your popularity and your pockets. Open your eyes now Micah, before all the shit you should care about disappear. I said then turned to walk in my house.

Landon was standing right behind the door when I closed it. 

"That's right bitch I taught you well." He said hugging me.

"How did that feel to finally get all of that off your chest?" He asked me walking us to the kitchen.

"It felt good. I think he needed to hear that. I'm not gone just stick around waiting for him. If he wants to publicly be with a girl like Aleece then so be it, but I'm not bout to sit around looking stupid because he wants to save his image. Fuck him and that image. I said stealing a piece of chicken while Landon was looking for something in the fridge.

"Imma cut your hands off you body Rayne. You know I hate that. The only person that can do that is Mommy. Oh speaking of Mommy, she's coming home early today, or earlier than usual." He said. 

"Why does she always tell you about when she's coming home from work?!" I said putting my backpack on the island in the middle of the kitchen. 

"Because Rayne cloud. You never pay attention to texts from Mommy."

"Yes I do" I screamed.

"But why are you yelling. We are right in front of each other." He said then he pat my head. Ugh I can't stand him sometimes. 

"Plus Mommy told me since I was already here. I told her I felt better so I can go to the game later on. Oh and she said she might go to the game so make sure your coaching wig is on tight." He said tasting the sauce he made. 

"You are annoying." I said rolling my eyes.

"I got a question. A serious one." He said taking the chicken from the stove to the island so he can chop the rest of it.

"Hmmmm?" 

"Well before today you and Micah were together... And he's the QB and the QBs usually are the ones to carry the whole team. Right?"

"Mmmm maybe?!" I said confused trying to figure out when he was going with it.

"So I always thought that he put in extra work to show off for you. So since you broke up with him and he's in the funk do you think we gone win the game today?" 

"I'm pretty sure we are. I mean there are scouts at all of our games and the whole team play to showcase their talent and get a scholarship, so the whole team is putting in work not just Micah. But I'm pretty sure we're going to win." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Ok good cause I was a little worried. Micah been off his shit lately with his crazy ass." He said rolling his eyes.

"What you mean?" I said confused.

"Rayne don't sit there and act like you didn't know Micah was crazy when ya'll were together. Now it's like he's saying fuck the meds Imma just wing it. Yesterday I had to check him cause I caught him pressing Bryson about you. Asking all types of questions like were ya'll ever a thing? Did you let him hit? Have ya'll ever flirted with each other? All types of questions and Bryson was like naw we not together, we not doing nothing and he was like but why are you so pressed about her all of a sudden cause you and him been cool and he ain't been saying shit."

"Wow!"

"Yes girl and Micah kinda let it slip that you are or were his girl and Brysons face was priceless then Micah started going off on him and was about to fight him and I had to step in. Rayne I know ya'll not on great terms right now but you gotta tell him to chill." He said.

"Ok I'll talk to him. Either tonight or tomorrow."

"Do it tomorrow."

"Why?"

"Because if you tell him tonight you might fuck up his mindset for the game."

"I guess your right"

"Guess? Bitch you betta know" He said picking up the chicken and going back to the stove.

"Yeah whatever. I'm gonna go turn on a movie in the living room."

"Ok. I'll be in there in a minute."

Going into the living room. I turned on the TV and went to the Netflix. The nightmare before Christmas came up and I decided we could just watch that. I was watching the part when Jack discovered Christmas when Landon came in the living room with 2 bowls of the pasta he was cooking.

"Thank you boo." I said stuffing my face with pasta.

"Mhm" He hummed with pasta in his mouth.

While Jack was telling the kids to kidnap Santa Mom was walking through the door.

"Hey Mom" We both yelled to the door.

"Hey babies. Oooh it smells good in here." She said going to the kitchen. "What ya'll watching?" She yelled.

"The Nightmare before Christmas." Landon yelled back. 20 seconds later she came running into the living room with her bowl of pasta and sat in her love seat.

Man I love these moments!