Do you have a Girlfriend?

We were all laughing and joking when Micah came in with his friends laughing and Aleece and her friends were right behind them. Micah sat his ass right next to me and his friends sat around him so there was no room for poor Aleece to sit anywhere next to him. She looked like a little lost puppy when she didn't see a seat for her around him. She looked around and saw that none of his friends were moving. Then she looked at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and looked at my phone I heard her walking towards me then she stopped.

"Rayne-" She started but didn't finish because I cut her off.

"Nope. I can't move. Find another seat." I said still looking at my phone.

"Ooooooh. I guess she told you." Mason laughed.

"Mason shut the fuck up. Rayne get the fuck up and move. I'm trying to do something." She said looking at Micah then back to me crossing her arms.

"Damn Aleece! I knew you were slow, but I didn't know you were deaf too. Clearly she said no. Now go find another seat." Landon said rolling his eyes.

"Aleece you trying to be a thot has nothing to do with me or my seat. So go find another place to sit cause I'm not moving." I said then I smiled at her and looked back at my phone.

Then she slapped her hands on my desk making me look up at her slowly. A bitch wasn't scared of anything I was ready to throw all the hands.

"I'm not gone ask you again. Get your fat ass up and move! I'm trynna sit next to my nigga and you're in my fucking way." She said. I looked at Micah then looked back at her. Micah looked like he just got caught all the way up. I pointed at him still looking at her.

"This is your nigga?" I asked her still pointing at Micah.

"Didn't I say that." She said with an attitude.

"Mmmmm. Last time I checked you weren't his girl" Masons said. He had a smirk on his face.

"Well I'm not. But it doesn't matter cause he doesn't have one so I'm first in line." She said standing up straight.

"Is that so?" I said looking at Micah and he was looking at Aleece. She nodded her head.

"You got a girlfriend Micah?" I asked him. He looked at me quick.

"Huh?" He said playing dumb. Now everybody was looking at him.

"Nigga you heard her do you have a girlfriend?" Landon said turning around in his chair so he can look at Micah. Micah looked from Landon to me to Aleece, back to me, then Landon.

"Uh naw" He said. At that moment my heart broke but I didn't let it show on my face.

"See told you." She said looking back at me. I put my attention back to her cause I couldn't even stand to look at Micah's face.

"Aleece that doesn't change the fact that I'm not moving. So take your desperate ass somewhere else." I said. Then our teacher walked in class and told everybody to sit down, and he started his lesson. I felt Micah staring a hole into the side of my face, but I'll be damned if I look at him.

I was just so mad. Not just at him but at myself. Why am I allowing him to do this to me? Why do I love him so much? Why do I even go through this with him? He just dissed the fuck out of me and our relationship and no one even realized it.

I know that our relationship is a secret but he could've said that he was and when they asked with who he could've told them that it's none of their damn business or just come clean. Instead of saying he wasn't in a relationship right in front of me. As I think about it more I stop and think... Well shit, what the fuck would I look like if I keep letting this happen. If his ass not in a relationship then he's not. If his ass wants to be as single as he says he is then his ass can be fucking single.