What to Wear

"So if we gone do this we gotta do it right! Micah gotta know he can't be out here trying us this time. We gone show him what's in his grasp but he not gone be able to grab it!" Landon said. He was going on and on about what I'm wearing for this date and I'm just worried about not falling for temptation tonight.

Cause lord knows I want some dick

"Ummmm bitch hey. I know you hear me. Do you wanna wear this." He said holding up a little black dress and some black heels. 

"Landon I said I wanted to be comfortable! Not try to get bent over in a restaurant! We not going anywhere fancy so there is no need for all of that." I said texting Micah on my phone. He was talking about going to Wendy's and I told him we not going on a date anymore cause he not gone bring me any. Now he talking non sense.

"Rayne the point is to look cute not be comfortable. You gotta show him what's good. I mean he know what he got but he needs to understand what the fuck is good." He said walking back into my closet.

"Landon come here!" I screamed from my bed.

"What bitch?! I'm trying to find us an outfit!" He said walking out with a pair of ripped jeans and a cute sweater.

"Sit down" I told him sitting up from my lazy position. He sat down putting the clothes next to him on the bed.

"So how do you feel about tomorrow?" I asked him. We haven't talked about it and i felt like he was the main one whose feelings needed to be considered.

"I'm whatever." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Liar"

"What? I'm not lying. I don't feel any way about it. I mean I'll hear what they have to say but at this point in my life I really don't have anything to say to them. They didn't want to be my family then so they don't need to try now. I don't care about apologies and shit like that. They should've thought about that shit before they called themselves disowning me. Now they out here looking stupid." He said rolling his eyes.

"Well you know through whatever I'm right next to you! Behind you! In front of you! I don't care! I'm there no matter what" I said seriously. Me and Landon joke all the time about how we are each others keeper but I would really go to war with and for him. I don't care who it is. Family or not.

"Yes I know boo. I just wish we wasn't doing this, this weekend. I got a date tonight and I was trynna get my back blown all the way out and mama wanna play. She must have known I was up to no type of good." He said laying down on the bed.

"Yeah she must have." I laughed laying back down next to him.

"Speaking of getting backs blown out...what's really going on with you and Micah tonight?" He asked then wiggled his eyebrows.

"Nothing. He taking me out and that's it. I already told him I'm not ready for all of that again. Even though the temptation is real. I just wanna wait and see. I want him to work for it forreal this time." I said.

"Mhm girl. Well you make sure you remember that later." He said pulling his phone out of his back pocket.

"Oop. You are trying it. I do not give it up that easy."

"Bitch. If Micah walked in here and said throw it back for me real quick you would fucking do it." He said rolling his eyes.

"Ok and bitch?! You don't have to call me out on my shit! Got me feeling like a loose pussy hoe." I laughed.

"Naw you obviously not that. Especially if Micah that sprung." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"You know what we gone stop this right here cause you are just too much!" I said shaking my head.