To Fight or Not to Fight

"Micah can I talk to you." She said with her arms folded. I kept looking the other way because there was no need for me to look at her. She was irrelevant to me right now.

"Naw you good. Have a nice day."

"Mic-" She started to say extra loud but got cut off by Mason.

"I think he said have a nice day. That means to leave. Exit. Walk away. Disappear. Get the fuck." Mason said then moved his hand in a scoot scoot motion.

"Who the fuck was talking to you?" She said. I turned to look at her and she had a stank look on her face looking at Mason. 

For about two seconds I felt bad for her. Here she is about to make a fool of herself in front of all these people over a boy who doesn't even wanna have a conversation with her. A boy she thought she had a chance with and then boom one day he post a girl she couldn't stand, a girl she didn't expect. I mean I did tell her she would lose her shit when she finds out who I was dealing with.

"Aleece what do you want man?" Micah said rolling his eyes.

"Micah just go talk to the girl. I already told you, this is a problem you created and you're gonna have to fix it." I said softly to Micah so only he could hear me.

"Bitch what the fuck you over there whispering about? Speak the fuck up cause you can get dragged." Aleece said. I looked back at her with my eyes wide. Not in fear but in a little bit of surprise because there really was no reason for her to be coming at me like that. And even though I didn't want to fight I will beat her ass if need be.

"Al-" Micah started but she cut him off.

"No Micah. You been blowing me off for weeks over THIS BITCH?" She said waving her hands at me.

All of this over a nigga neither one of us have. I just don't understand. I mean I know she was under the impression that she had a chance but after that Insta post she should've just chopped it up to a L and moved on. It's not like she doesn't have people to move on to.

"Aleece you being childish as fuck right now bro. I messed up but I didn't mess up with you. Me and Rayne been together since 9th grade. If anyone should be mad in any situation it should be her. Yes I was wrong in what I was doing but I never told you or gave you a hint that I wanted to be with you, and you know that. I told you that." Micah said.

"But Micah. I thought-"

"And you thought wrong. That's what you get for thinking. I've always told you what was up. I wasn't even fucking you so why you acting like this?" He said scrunching up his face.

Well that's news to me. I mean I had a feeling that he was sleeping with her but I didn't really know for sure. The way she would act made it seem like he was.

"But Micah you said you didn't want to do that with me because I was fucking with other niggas, not because you were in a relationship." Aleece said walking up a little.

I really wish they would've did this at another time and place. Got all these people in our business.

"Aleece. I ain't shit special. You still fucking them other niggas just keep doing that. I apologize for leading you on but me and you never gone happen. This not the first time I told you that but it needs to be the last. I don't want to be on your roster of niggas. You gone be ok Aleece, just let it go." He said then shrugged his shoulders.

"So what? This bitch got in your ear and told you to stop "entertaining" me or something? I don't get it Micah. I told you I want to be with you and you gone pick this big bitch over me?" She said pointing to herself.

"Listen Aleece, I don-" I started to say but was rudely cut off.

"Bitch I don't give a fuck about what you do or don't gotta say. I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to him." She said pointing at him.