We gone Kill the Kids

It's mid September and the weather is starting to calm down from the vicious back to school summer heat. I just woke up and I'm contemplating if I want to deal with these ignorant people at school today or not.

"BIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH. Get yo ass up. We don't have time for you to sit and think about your life." Landon said running into my room and jumping on the bed.

"But Landon I don't wanna go to school today. Can't we just skip?" I said sitting up.

"Hell no. I have a quiz in Ms. Child's class and you already know she's trying to find every reason to fail my smart ass." He said rolling his eyes at the mention of his Statistics teacher.

"OK. Well how about you go and I'll stay." I said pulling my cover up.

"Absolutely not. You know I can't live without your ass. You always trynna leave me hanging. And you know damn well Micah's crazy ass is gone pull all the way up if he gets to school and see you not there. I'm not in the mood for him to be asking me questions back to back. You know I hate when he does that. With his annoying ass." Landon said rolling his eyes and getting up from the bed.

"We're not talking right now so I totally doubt that he'll do anything." I said rolling my eyes. Me and Micah got into it cause he thought he was gonna act single right in front of me while we were out on a date. I think not. That's way past disrespectful but he didn't feel that way so he got a little attitude and call himself not talking to me.

"I don't give any kind of fucks. What your ass is about to do is get up and get dressed. We're going to school to learn and after that we're gonna come back home and eat. What time does mommy getting off tonight?" He said.

"7. She said she had some work to catch up on and if she didn't do it soon she wasn't gonna do it at all." I said getting out of my bed and walking to my bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I got in the shower and I was in there for about 15 minutes. I got out and went to my closet.

"It should never take someone that long to get in and out of the shower Rayne." Landon said. He was still laying on my bed and he just decided to make his home in my room and turn on some music that was flowing through my speakers.

"Landon you can not talk. You be in the shower for about 45 minutes." I said rolling my eyes and looking in my closet for something to wear.

"Bitch you know most of the time I'm in there I'm just looking at myself in the mirror and admire my sexy ass." He said. I just shook my head.

I found the outfit I wanted to put on today and sat it on my bed.

"Oh shit bitch. You trynna kill the kids today." He said.

"No Landon. Your a hot mess." I said shaking my head and putting on lotion.

"I'm just saying. You about to give me all kind of life with this. We should just match today cause I didn't know what I was gone wear today." He said getting up and going to his room..

Getting dressed and putting on my jewelry I thought about Micah and our relationship. A part of me feels like we're just drifting away or he's drifting away from me. I know he wants to be a single man but at the same time he doesn't want to just let me go. Why won't he just let me go?

"Oooooh we gone kill em today Rayne." I heard Landon say from behind me. I looked up and saw he was behind me in my mirror. That was a crazy zone out.

"We look cute." I said tilting my head to the side.

"Cute?! Bitch we grown we look sexy as fuck." He said rolling his eyes and walking out of the mirror.

"Whatever. Let's go." I said grabbing my bag and phone and walking out of my room.