New Friends and Decisions

Class let out and I got out of my seat so quick you couldn't tell me I wasn't a bullet coming out of someones gun. I went to my locker, got my books and rushed to my next class. I sat in my seat and realized that I left Landon and Mason in the dust. Then my phone vibrated. I looked at it and saw that Landon had texted me.

Brudder: BITCH YOU LEFT US. But I understand. I'll see you at lunch. After school we splurging at Wendy's.

I laughed at him and text him back ok. Then Mason text me.

Mase: Wendy's????

I laughed and told him that me and Landon are going after school and he can come with us.

I didn't notice that the class had filled up and was starting. Then I got another text from Landon.

Brudder: Girl pray for me. Ms. Child's is really trying me with her attitude and this test.

I laughed and sent him the prayer emojis. Listening to my History teacher talk I couldn't think about anything but what was going on with Micah. I was knocked out of my thought by someone talking to me.

"Is someone sitting here?" She asked. I could tell she was shy and new.

"Girl no. You can sit here if you want." I said and she sat next to me.

"You new here?" I asked her. She nodded her head and smiled.

"Yup. I just moved here from Texas." She said.

"Awww. Well have you made any friends yet?"

"Uhhmmm no. A lot of the girls here just gave me a stanky look and went on about their business. It took me forever to find this class cause no one would help me." She said looking a little said.

"Awww well I'll be your friend. Some of the girls here are stuck up and trashy. You can stick with me boo." I said, and she smiled.

"That would be nice." She said then took a notebook and pen out of her back pack.

"So what's your name?" I asked her. I couldn't have a friend and not know her name.

"Oh. It's Cory and I have a twin his name is Cordell." She said.

"Oh. What class does he have now?"

"Girl, Statistics. He's like a super math head so he's really happy right now." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Oooooh. What's your subject?"

"I'm more into fashion and make up, but if I had to pick my favorite subject it would have to be English." She said making a pucker face like she was thinking about it.

"Same here. I'm more fashion than make up, but my subject is English. If my modeling doesn't work then I'm gonna be an English teacher." I said.

"Wow. You got your whole life planned out huh?" I shrugged my shoulders laughing.

"Not necessarily, but seriously I love your hair." I said.

"Yeah? A lot of people don't like the blue. I think I look good in it." She said touching her hair.

"You look amazing in it. It totally fits you." I said nodding my head.

"Awww thank you. So what's your name?" She asked me. It was funny how we were able to hold conversations like this and not know each others name.

"It's La'Rayne. But people just call me Rayne." I said shrugging my shoulders

"So do you have a boyfriend Rayne?" She asked. I guess she saw my mood change cause she looked alarmed.

"Oh. I'm sorry. You don't have to talk about it." She rambled on.

"No it's OK. It's kind of complicated. I'll tell you all about it later." She nodded her head.

"I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." She said looking a little sad.

"No it's OK. It's just a touchy subject at the moment but  I'll tell you about it later." I said smiling at her.

"Well whoever he is must be a dumb ass cause your amazing. If I was a dude or liked the cat I would be trying to get your number." She said.I laughed at what she said.

"I'm sorry. I have gay moments with girls I'm comfortable with. But you don't have to worry because I'm totally straight." She said.

"It's OK I have them too sometimes."I said and she smiled at me.

I like her, she's cool and easy to talk to. I know we're gonna be the best of friends.
^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^
"I can't believe his ugly ass. Gone sit there and play my sister in front of that hoe!" Landon ranted on and on about what happened in first period. We were all sitting outside at our usual table for lunch and I was drinking a Sprite. My nerves were bad because of the whole Micah situation.

"Ok so let me get this straight. You're in a relationship with him?" Cory asked pointing at Micah and I nodded my head.We started telling her some of the story and we couldn't finish because Landon got upset about the situation all over again.

"And he's dissing you for her?" She asked pointing at Aleece who was hanging off of Micah. I nodded my head again.

"Something is definitely not adding up." She said shaking her head.

"I mean she's pretty or whatever but her attitude and the way she carries herself just makes her ugly." She said.

I agreed. Aleece is a beautiful girl, but she's only pretty in the looks department everything else about her was just ugly.

"Honestly guys it doesn't matter anymore. I'm over the whole situation and I'm kind of over him too." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Ok Rayne you saying that now but when he comes knocking on our door you gone be mad when I tell him get the fuck off of our property." Landon said rolling his eyes.

"Not after today. I'm just sick of getting treated like that ya know. I was accepting it at first because I was dumb and I thought I understood his whole reputation speech, but now I just feel like that shit is for the birds. Aleece can have his ass. He'll finally be getting that boost he always wanted."

"It's ok to still love him Rayne. You just have to do what's right for you and what you feel in your heart is right for you." Cory said.

"I agree with Cory. There's a reason why I never pushed and pushed you to leave him. You still love him and no matter what I said you were gonna go back to him. Whether the dick was trash or not. But because you loved him and the heart wants what it wants." Landon said. I nodded my head trying not to cry because this was seriously emotional for me.

Now I have to figure out how I'm going to tell Micah that I can't do this anymore.

                            Cory