Stabbed (Alonetraveler x Albert)

Includes: Implied/Referenced Character Death, Blood and Injury, Tears 

Albert could feel his blood slowly leaving his body, He couldn't move however he could feel stone like hands cradling his frail body as he was bleeding out on the cold hard ground.

He looked around confused not remembering how he got to this point, He could see the leaves rustling outside from the door that was left open, Making cold harsh wind hit his frail body making him start shaking. 

The person holding him must've noticed, Holding him closer in an attempt to warm him. Except the hands were cold and rough scraping his already frail skin, Doing more harm than good. The myth didn't seem to notice.

With all his might he tilted his head up wanting to know who was holding him only to be met with Alonetraveler, The myth looked angered? concerned? Albert didn't know and from the wound in his chest he never would.

He could see a puddle of blood on the ground that could be trailed back to the sword in his chest, That blade it looked familiar...

"Did, did you do this Alonetraveler...why?"

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT, WHY DID YOU DO IT?!"

Ah he remembered now, He remembered the blood lust in Alonetraveler's eyes, How he looked at Selozar and Uleanra with hatred as Albert talked and smiled at them, It was only a matter of time before Alonetraveler attempted...attempted to kill them.

Yet luckily for them Albert noticed in time, Pushing Selozar away and yelling at them to run watching as Selozar grabbed Uleanra's hand as both of them bolted out of the door, Leaving it open knowing Alonetraveler wouldn't chase as Albert fell into the hands of his would be murderer.

"I didn't mean to hurt you." the myth sobbed with a hoarse voice so quiet Albert almost couldn't hear "I forgive you." Albert assured while attempting to smile, Albert could feel his own tears merging with the myth's on his cheek "Albert I lo-" but before the myth could finish Albert gave into the darkness and fell into an eternal slumber.

Leaving the statue like creature alone in the cold empty house. 

Notes: Don't confess your love when your crush is dying call an ambulance instead (o^▽^o)