Rain (ROMK_MAN x Albert)

Includes: Cuddles

The sun was shining when Albert arrived at the ROMK STORE, when he entered he was greeted by the music that played on the small radio. Sitting behind the counter was ROMK_MAN looking surprised.

"I didn't know that you would actually come!!" ROMK_MAN said looking flustered.

"Well, your the guy that confessed your love to me by text!" Albert laughed "So what do you want to do today?" Albert asked curious.

"Well, I know a restaurant somewhere in town, I can drive us there!!" ROMK_MAN said smiling "Like a date?" Albert asked "Like a date!!" ROMK_MAN agreed.

ROMK_MAN got up from his seat and walked to the entrance "Follow me!!" ROMK_MAN said leading the way with Albert tagging after.

ROMK_MAN led Albert to the space behind the store, parked there neatly was a motorcycle standing proud.

"I didn't know you knew how to ride a motorcycle" Albert said amazed.

"It's smaller than a car making it easier to ride in the forest looking for caves" The miner explained "That makes sense" Albert noted.

ROMK_MAN sat on the motorcycle first, the miner patted at the seat behind him, telling Albert to sit.

"You can hold my hips or stomach, so you won't fall of!!" ROMK_MAN suggested "How fast are you planning to go?" Albert asked amused, hugging ROMK_MAN from behind "Not to fast of coarse!!" ROMK_MAN answered honestly, before starting the motorcycle.

They past many trees on the road, once they reached a clearing they could see mountains that surrounded the place since trees weren't covering them anymore "I never knew there were so many mountains here" Albert said looking amazed.

"It only makes sense for me to set my store someplace near mountains since my job is also mining ROMKS, also when visiting this place you should be careful, there are many underground caves that you don't want to get lost in!!" The miner warned.

"It looks beautiful" Albert smiled, hands wrapped around ROMK_MAN's stomach.

Not long after the clouds were slowly turning grey, droplets of rain falling freely out of the sky, the wind started to become harsh making the leaves fly back, with loud thunder roaring through the sky.

"hold on, I know a place where we can wait of the rain" The miner said trying to reassure Albert, it wasn't long when ROMK_MAN reached a cave, riding his motorcycle inside.

When they got off the bike they were both drenched in rain. Both of them where shivering from the cold but luckily ROMK_MAN had prepared for situations like this.

The miner grabbed two towels from the bag attached to his motorcycle, giving one to Albert so he could dry himself.

Once they were both dry ROMK_MAN and Albert sat down, huddling close together trying to stay warm. ROMK_MAN grabbed a third towel and draped it over both of them "Why do you have so many towels!?" Albert asked slightly shocked.

"there are many water tunnels inside the caves I go mining into, and I don't really feel like freezing to death!!" ROMK_MAN joked trying to lighten the mood.

It seems his joke worked since Albert's giggles could be heard throughout the caves.

"I'm tired" Albert sighed "then sleep, I'll wake you up once it stopped raining" ROMK_MAN said holding Albert's hand.

"Goodnight" Albert said before drifting off to sleep.

Notes: If you watch Albert's videos you would notice ROMK_MAN always ending his sentences with !! or ??

(I'm pretty sure ROMK_MAN is one of the more sane one's in Grocery Gang ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ)