Patient (Great_Day x Albert)

Includes: Hospitalization

Every time Albert woke up there was a blurry man by his side. It was uncanny how the figure would always be there without fail.

It would stare at him before mumbling to itself, or was it yelling? Albert couldn't tell, his ears too numb to discern anything.

The heavy rain outside didn't help whatsoever, or what he assumed was heavy rain.

Albert remembered trying to move, but couldn't. His body too numb and paralyzed to shift.

How long was that ago? days?Weeks?Seconds?Albert couldn't remember.

Thinking made his head hurt, it was better not to think at all. Why bother?

He felt sick.

His throat felt dry making it hurt every time he tried to speak. His muscles felt sore, he couldn't even move his head.

All he could do was stare at the gloomy room.

He closed his eyes, not wanting to look at the blurry man anymore. Though his surroundings were filled with soft clatters and mumbles. His eyelids were too heavy to carry. Soon the void devoured him cradling him to sleep.

---

Albert slowly opened his eyes again, gently being lulled back awake after his rest.

The room was cold colder than before, glancing around Albert realized that he wasn't in the same room anymore.

The design of the room looked familiar, making him feel at peace.

Albert tugged the blankets on top of him closer to himself, curling up into a tight ball.

After having some time to think he realized why this place was so familiar, He's in The Days Union.

They must've saved him from The Sunrise Republic if his memory serves him right.

Suddenly he heard the mechanics of the door opening, making Albert jolt up.

"Greetings [PATIENT] Albert." said the supreme leader.

Albert noted that his identity turned into the patient, he didn't complain considering he was getting free medical treatment.

"You've been in sleep mode for a while now, but this data is meaningless considering that you're active now." said Great_Day watching Albert's form.

The leader moved forward to stand next to Albert.

"Are you in pain?" Asked Great_Day concerned.

"No, I'm fine." Replied Albert slowly getting out of the soft bed to prove that he was fine, before being gently nudged back down by Great_Day.

"It's best for you to stay inactive for a while." Said Great_Day convincing Albert to stay in bed.

Great_Day laid the palm of his hand on Albert's forehead checking his temperature.

"It seems you're in the early stages of getting a fever, noting how your face is reddening. I suggest for you to rest here even if the reports deemed you [UNINFECTED], it's best not to take risks." Said Great_Day

"Oh okay." Replied Albert, his face still red.

Great_Day sat down on the chair next to Albert's bed "I'll stay here to monitor you for the time being." Said Great_Day handing Albert a glass filled with a strange liquid Albert couldn't identify.

"What's this?" Asked Albert.

"It's to help you sleep. Normally we would've used syringes like in our earlier days but I've noticed that you don't seem to enjoy it when the [OPERATIVES] injected you with them, so consider this an alternative." Replied Great_Day

Albert nodded staring at the strange liquid inside the glass, he was grateful that he wasn't being injected with syringes against his will. But knowing that he was about to drink something that would make him go to sleep slightly frightened him. Albert trusted the Days Unions but some of their actions were questionable at best.

He looked at Great_Day for confirmation "Great_Day only you know when I'll wake up, and when I do. You better be here sitting right next to me." Said Albert not taking his eyes away from the supreme leader.

"Understood." Replied Great_Day.

Albert slowly sat up on the bed and then downed the drink, drinking until there was no drop left. Great_Day took the now empty glass as Albert laid back down.

Albert could feel himself getting tired, he looked at Great_Day before closing his eyes. Hopefully, when he woke up Great_Day would be sitting right next to him, was his final thought before he fell into a deep slumber.

Notes: Don't drink strange liquids, even if it looks cool. ಠ_ಠ