Grocery Gang Dating Show (Fiddlepat x Albert)

Includes: Dancing, Fire, It's Grocery Gang so expect a lot of weirdness, seriously Grocery Gang is the only myth group that acts like this, Lots of screaming and yelling

A few days ago Amazook had invited Albert to the Grocery Gang Dating Show in hopes that the show would advertise Amazook and give enough funds to surpass Amazon once and for all, Since Albert had a growing fanbase it was a VERY big brain move to invite Albert to the show.

When Albert arrived him being nervous was an understatement. He was excited to find a date but on live television? that made him a little nervous not wanting to make a total fool out of himself.

Bright lights and loud noises. These were the first things Albert noticed when entering the room. Amazook was in the middle of the room smiling at him as he gestured to the small red couch for Albert to sit. "Here are the questions you will be using" Amazook said with surprisingly non broken English.

Albert nodded dumbly as he was handed some note cards. Each of them had different colors and had questions written on one side and a painting of an egg on the other, when Albert looked around the stage he noticed that the red curtains were still closed he couldn't see what was behind but he could tell it were the fans outside waiting patiently for the show to begin.

This wasn't his first time here, it was the same place 74j had interview with him for the Grocery Gang Show a long time ago, the only difference being that Amazook was now the host of the show.

Suddenly without warning Amazook screamed "ROLLING IN 3-" cutting Albert from his thoughts "2-1 AND GO!"

The red curtains opened up revealing the audience behind. The people there were a mix of Albert's fans, Egg men and Filthco workers. They were all clapping and cheering upon seeing Albert, Albert waved and smiled until he saw ROMK Fanatic sitting amongst the audience.

Albert looked at ROMK Fanatic with disgust but before he could say anything Amazook stole the show by screaming "SHUT UP"

"Hello I am your host Amazook and welcome to the Grocery Gang Dating Show! We introduce to you, the new star of the show, Albert!" Amazook announces, the audience clapped as he smiles brightly. "Let's meet our contestants shall we?"

The room went dark except for the door that led to the exit. A man walked inside using the door.

"Bachelor #1 is ROMK MAN! He has a store called Romk Store and likes to mine ROMKS in his free time"

ROMK MAN Walked in covered in dirt proudly holding a ROMK and a pickaxe in his hands, his face looked a little confused but he obeyed and went to sit on the long red sofa across from Albert.

"Bachelor #2, we have 74j! He is a beautiful man, likes being cute and fluffy dresses"

74j walked in wearing his usual blue dress with his blonde hair in 2 buns, the man went to sit next to ROMK MAN but screamed when some dirt from ROMK MAN's shirt stained his dress "AAAAAA MY DRESS IS UGLY CAUSE OF YOU!" 74j screamed slapping ROMK MAN in the face "Sorry, I just went mining!" ROMK MAN said trying to defend himself as 74j removed his shoe and started slapping ROMK MAN with said shoe.