Falling (G0z x Albert)

Includes: Reference/Implied Suicide, Character Death

The circus was loud, People were chatting, Kids playing and running around the place, While the venders yelled their hearts out for people to check out there goods, Albert normally liked the liveliness of the circus, Except for today hearing the loud noises just made Albert's head hurt.

He had talked to Yuck0, The clown seemed to be annoyed by Albert's presence  at first before admitting to him that G0z had been acting strange, Well stranger than usual, Yuck0 admitted that G0z wasn't his usual self and that everyone was concerned about G0z.

Upon hearing such a thing Albert immediately went looking for G0z amidst the chaos.

He kept walking until he couldn't hear the loud noises from the circus anymore everything was quiet except for the rustling of wind, In the distance he saw G0z standing at the end of the floating island looking down before jumping off.

"G0Z" he screams.

There's  no conscious decision, He runs.

His feet are slamming into the ground, Carrying him further and further with each step, Upon Reaching the edge he jumps without thinking.

With all his strength he grabbed G0z's hands, When common sense came back into his mind he went pale, He was falling, They were falling, He looked at G0z's face for comfort only to be met with laughter.

"G0Z!"

"Ah, Sorry!" the clown apologized between giggles "I just find the whole thing ironic" G0z answers beaming at Albert.

"What are we going to do!" Albert panicked.

"This is a good thing! We will spend our eternity with father sun!"

Albert just looked at the clown with pure shock, He knew G0z was religious, He just didn't consider that G0z was THIS religious, He knew hat they were plummeting down the earth, He knew he could do nothing to stop what was about to happen, So in Albert's last decision in life he closed his eyes and kissed G0z nervously, To Albert's surprise G0z kissed back, Giving Albert a soft smile, Albert didn't know where they would end up, But as long as G0z was there he wouldn't mind.

"You won't leave me right?"

"Never! :o)"

Hearing G0z say this calms him down, Maybe this isn't so bad, He's glad that his last moment's will be spent with the clown.

The air around him was pulling him down in a cold and harsh embrace, As he fell the wind licked his face and blew his hair in different directions.

They were about halfway down and picking up speed, He watched helplessly as he plunges faster and faster towards the earth.

There was nothing he could do the to stop it now, He looked at G0z's face for the last time. Then, with a loud crash, He felt white hot pain filling up his body that lasted for less than an instant.

And then, Encased in darkness, He felt nothing at all. 

Notes: Press F in the chat for Yukc0 ( ╥ω╥ )