Whispers (Great_Day x Albert) + Horrid_Night

Incudes: Slight insomnia

It always rained at night.

Albert could never fall asleep, Always staring at the ceiling trying to pass the time with Great_Day cuddling up close, The myth's arms wrapping around Albert's waist.

Some times he considered whether he should stay in the warm bed with Great_Day, Or simply just leave and do something more productive. The leader always had a peaceful face when sleeping, However if you looked close enough you could see the exhaustion in the leader, War made work really hard these times.

Albert couldn't fall asleep thus making him feel paranoid, Sometimes seeing figures in the darkness, Every night all doors must be completely sealed, All curtains closed guarding them from the figure spying  from outside, And he never looked under the bed fearing that the darkness would drag him under with it, But some nights the figure still manages to get inside the room, Sometimes the figure comes so close Albert freaks out waking Great_Day up, The leader would always press on the light switch only to be met with nothing, The figure gone.

In these night's, Great_Day would hold Albert closer to himself whispering sweet nothings and compliments into his ear, Albert liked these night's the most, But he always felt dread when the lights turned back off knowing he wouldn't sleep, Knowing he would spend hours and hours staring at the ceiling.

Some nights he doesn't freak out when the figure gets close, The figure would whisper a secret to fall asleep in his other ear. But he couldn't use it, Or he wouldn't wake up.

Notes: Let me whisper secrets in your ear (¬‿¬ )