Paralyzed (Rust x Albert)

Includes: Stalking, Sleep Paralysis Demon 

The moon was shining when Albert was sitting on the couch watching TV, Albert eyes were starting to get droopy slowly falling shut. The TV garbled into a mess of sounds until it finally turned off.

Confused Albert started to push random numbers on the remote, in an attempt to get a reaction out of the TV. When suddenly the TV turned on, startling Albert out of his daze, slow static like sounds emitted out of the TV, clouding the room.

Black, Ink like Words showed up on the TV

[[Locating_Subject...]]

[[Subject_Found...]]

As fast as the words came on they left, with the Lights shutting down.

Albert sat in the darkness, confused until he realized that the electricity must've shut down, he looked outside seeing that the moon was already out. To dark to go outside.

Albert didn't want to go to sleep yet, because of all the occurring nightmares he's been getting lately, he knew they were all hallucinations his mind made up, but some parts of him believed the nightmares he's been experiencing were all real.

-

The first time he had the nightmare was in the middle of the night, he was so stressed out he could barely get some sleep, and once he found some it was not nice.

It appeared before him like a shadow, dark black eyes and teeth glistened in the dark as it hovered over Albert, it's rough fingers trapping his throat and stopping his breath, freezing his body, Albert could feel it staring at his soul. Could feel his own hands resting on the bed, unable to move, and Albert opened his mouth to scream. But it stopped him from making any movements, covering his mouth with hard, rough fingers and laughing with a sharp, yet rough voice that echoed in the the small room, making him shiver.

He felt it's breath on his face. He could smell iron. Yet all he could do was pathetically try to struggle, try to breathe.

He tried to move his hands again, but nothing happened, feeling himself slowly fainting from lack of air he gave in, he closed his eyes and waited.

When he woke up from the nightmare he thought that he wouldn't experience it again. 

How wrong he was.

-

Now he's sitting on the couch, contemplating if he should go to sleep or attempt an all-nighter. He feels someone watching him. But he's alone a his mind whispers, making Albert calm down. Until he looks at the window.

There's a creature by the window.

He can see it's smile widening, sharp teeth splitting it's face in two.

He sees it. It's black. Metallic, frozen eyes lock with his. It's smiling through the other side of the glass.

Please let that window be locked he pleads. He locked it a voice whispers. He remembers. His eyes darted around the room, looking for a place to hide.

the bedroom! His mind screamed. It's safe there!

Mind made up Albert sprinted to the bedroom, not caring if he tripped or fell.

When he enters the bedroom he immediately locks the door. 

The room is freezing. 

The curtains are moving, with the air coming through the open window.

Seeing the open window Albert immediately went there and locked it.

Did it come through the window? Is it inside?

He stares at the darkness in his bedroom, body now on full alert.

Albert looked through the window, trying to spot it, but all he saw were rows and rows of trees.

But once he looked over his eyes he saw it. It was standing next to the closet.

It doesn't move. The smile doesn't falter. It's eyes never leave him.

At first he wanted to run. But now, now it's here.

Now he caught it.

Perhaps, it caught him.

It walks towards Albert, smile plastered on it's face.

He's unsafe trapped.

Albert slowly backs away until his leg touches the edge of his bed.

it's rough hands push him onto the bed, his eyes widening from fear.

He tries to frail his hands around.

But...

He can't move.

He looks up to the creature on top of him. It's there, the same smile on it's lips and the same black, eyes staring back at him.

He wants to shout and scream, but his throat refuses to work. So do his hands. It's fingers slowly come to pet Albert's hair, almost lovingly. Almost.

"Smile! :)" It said with a low rough like voice that couldn't belong to a human. It was as if a metallic creature was talking.

The creature bared it stunningly white teeth. Pressing it's weight on Albert's chest making it hard for Albert to breathe.

All he could do was try to breathe frantically with the lump that was slowly growing in his throat. 

It's smile widening showing it's white, rusted teeth Albert found so frightening, knowing what's it's doing to Albert's body.

He was going to faint from the lack of air again, he looked at the smiling creature trying to find reason.

"Goodnight Albert :)" it whispered in a hushed sound.

Notes: Lock your doors and windows (눈‸눈)