Cracked with Love (Alonetraveler x Albert)

Includes: Temporary Amnesia, Slight Blood, Albert's Anxiety Issues, Rock Abuse

It was cold, the snow was falling heavily while the wind tried to push Albert back with all its might. Making it harsher than it should be to merely walk through the woods.

Earlier that day he got a text from Selozar, telling Albert that he knew Alonetraveler was planning to kill Uleanra and then disguise it as a suicide, Selozar explained how he tried to kill Alonetraveler with a broken pillar in the past, but it only backfired by making Alonetraveler more violent and prone to anger.

Selozar even shared his disgust, telling Albert that Alonetraveler was nothing more than a wild animal with an ego big enough to think of himself as an emperor.

Albert was concerned for Uleanra and also understood where Selozar was coming from, expressing himself in the replies to Selozar. Selozar told Albert that there was no reason to be concerned that he and Uleanra managed to escape by making Uleanra distract Alonetraveler.

While Alonetraveler was too busy yelling at Uleanra to stop. Selozar attacked the myth from behind, finishing what he started by smashing a rock against Alonetraveler's skull.

Alonetraveler's body crashed to the ground with just one hit. At first, Selozar felt fear rushing through his body. afraid that Alonetraveler would get up and stare at him in the eye like he did last time. But that didn't happen Alonetraveler was unconscious, more helpless than Selozar ever saw Alonetraveler.

All his life Selozar never felt freer never felt more powerful, but it wasn't enough he wanted more, he wanted Alonetraveler to feel what it felt like to be treated as nothing more than a mere slave.

kneeling, Selozar grabbed the rock and started smashing the already abused head over and over again, making small cracked stones scatter around the ground. Selozar didn't even know if those small stones were part of the rock he was using or the cracks from Alonetraveler's head.

Selozar just kept slashing at Alonetraveler's injured body until a hand gently laid on his shoulder, flinching from the touch Selozar backed away staring at the owner of the hand only to see Uleanra's face, Uleanra may be a man of few words but Selozar could see the concern and fear in his eyes.

"I'm fine... sorry you had to see this." Selozar said barely audible feeling ashamed for letting himself get carried away in front of Uleanra.

Now that Selozar calmed himself down he looked down. Seeing the rock, now stained with blood made him uncomfortable. So he throwed it at the wall not wanting to be reminded of what he had just done.

Selozar looked at Uleanra and knew that he had to get them away from this place "Come on, let's get out of here." Selozar mumbled holding Uleanra's hand.

They exited the house and walked away without looking back.