Hypothermia (Alonetraveler x Albert)

Includes: Freezing

It was freezing cold when Albert was walking alongside Alonetraveler in the cold snow having cold feet since each step he took fell deep into the snow, The myth didn't seem to notice how cold it was walking along merrily while commenting on each tree with his terrible grammar.

"No tree or snow where I come from, Only sand and stone" the myth chided.

Albert couldn't focus on the myth's voice, Body shaking from the cold he was walking slower and slower, It was getting harder and harder for his eyes to focus on anything "I'm cold" Albert said frantically "What cold mean" Alonetraveler asked Albert confused.

Everything was spinning and so so blurry, He felt his knees going weak, He was falling backwards, His back reaching for the snow covered ground, But instead of meeting snow he landed in Alonetraveler's arms, Albert got closer to the myth seeking warmth only to be met with cold stone "I need warmth" Albert managed to breath out "WHAT DOES WARMTH MEAN?!" the myth screamed at Albert starting to panic "Fire, I need a fire"

He should've been concerned if the myth even knew how to make a fire but everything was overshadowed by the numbness, He found himself simply staring into Alonetraveler's eyes, as he gently holds the myth's face with his hands before fainting.

When he woke up, Albert felt warm, He was being held by hot stone not to hot to burn but warm, Although the body wasn't soft Albert didn't mind, Gently pressing his head into the myth's chest he let out a pleased sigh.

Albert slowly opened his eyes and gazed at Alonetraveler's pleased smile, But when he looked around he realized why it was so warm in the middle of the snow.

The whole forest was burning. 

Notes: Don't set forest's on fire (・'ω'・)