Games (G0z x Albert)

Includes: Arcade

It was a sunny day when G0z invited Albert to the flying circus, when Albert arrived he saw G0z waiting for him at the entrance "Hello Albert :o)" G0z waved excitedly when he saw Albert walking up to the entrance "Hi!" Albert replied with as much enthusiasm.

"So where do you want to go first?" The clown asked Albert curious "Do you have an arcade?" Albert asked excitedly wanting to play some games "Yes!" The clown responded happily.

G0z grabbed Albert's hand and lead him to the arcade, when they arrived inside the arcade they were immediately greeted by the neon lights, with the familiar buzz of people talking to each other and small kids running around.

Sitting at the ticket boot was Yuck0 staring at them with a frown on his face "What do you want?" Yuck0 asked irritated "To exchange money for coins!" G0z said excitedly "Ugh here you go, you ugly bastards" "Thanks" G0z replied not caring about the insult.

"Is there anything you want to play?" G0z asked Albert "Yeah! I wanted to try out skee ball" G0z smiled "Skee ball it is" the clown replied.

They both made there way towards the game, pushing a coin inside the game then grabbing the balls and attempting to throw them into each hole gaining scores, once they finished they went to play other games in the arcade only stopping when both of them ran out of coins.

"Do you want to go eat something?" The clown asked "Yes, I'm starving!" Albert replied, they both went outside looking at the different stalls until one caught Albert's eyes "Hey, Do you want to try the ice-cream over there?" "Sure!" The clown replied.

When they both finished eating their ice-cream G0z looked at Albert nervously "Did you enjoy yourself today?" "Yes" Albert replied kissing G0z on the cheek.

Notes: I want to go to a circus in real life (-ω-、)