Missing Keys (Napolaen x Albert)

Includes: Temporary Amnesia, shotgun

Albert could see the island slowly getting clearer and clearer as the boat he was sitting on was getting closer to the island.

He could hear the water gently splashing as the boat weaved through it until he finally reached the island. When Albert arrived he left the docks and walked on the stone path curious to where it would lead him.

As he continued walking along the cobblestone path he noticed that he was walking deeper and deeper into the woods, until he finally reached an old cabin.

Albert looked inside the house from the window noticing that the single lightbulb in the house was on.

He gently pushing the glass to get a better look. Not noticing that the glass moved and fell off the wall immediately shattering when it touched the floor.

Upon hearing the glass shatter Albert froze up not sure what to do, not wanting to be blamed for the shattered glass Albert walked away from the cabin. Hoping no one would suspect him.

He followed the stone path again until he spotted someone walking towards him. When the person got closer Albert instantly recognized him as Napolaen, The owner of the land himself.

"Hello, Albert." Greeted the bear formally.

"Hello!"

"I guess uh, you started exploring.." Said Napolaen.

"Yes!"

"That's not a problem...Haha!" Said Napolaen laughing nervously. "Anyway uh, you look great..." Said Napolaen slightly flustered.

Before Albert could reply he was cut off by Napolaen.

"I'm just kidding!" Haha....Haaa..." Laughed the myth looking flushed.

Once Napolaen finally got his nervous laughter under control he straightened up 

"Let's head to the house shall we." Said the bear leading Albert to the cabin.

When they reached the cabin Albert noticed Napolaen staring at the broken window.

"Oh.."

Albert considered telling Napolaen the truth but went against it deciding to lie instead. "It wasn't me." Announced Albert hastily.

Napolaen looked at him for a long time looking even more nervous.

"Must've been a wild animal Um.. That's okay!" Replied Napolaen.

Napolaen turned his attention to the doorknob fidgeting the knob until he finally stopped.