Power Outage (Great_Day x Albert)

Includes: Cuddling

Great_Day was working through the night again, eyes glued to the computer's screen so wrapped up in his work that he didn't even realize that a storm had begun outside. He didn't notice the sound of harsh rain hitting the ground and the loud thunder tumbling outside, until the lights started to flicker.

One loud crash and everything went pitch black, save for his computer's screen, Great_Day was silent as the sound of rain continued. He knew one of the operatives must've already be looking into what caused the power outage. He checked his watch seeing that it was already midnight, with a sign he simply shut his computer.

It was already starting to get cold when he reached the bedroom. Nestled in the covers was Albert soundly asleep shivering a little from the cold, Great_Day slid next to Albert pulling the blankets closer to them and wrapped his arms around Albert's waist giving him a light kiss to the top of his head and cuddling up close to Albert.

It only took one loud crash of thunder to startle Albert awake, Albert made an audible gasp of surprise, Great_Day huffed pulling Albert close, making Albert giggle a little before reaching up cupping Great_Day's cheeks, aligning there lips and giving Great_Day a passionate kiss, they cuddled up close to each other trying to find warmth in each others body heat, blanket tucked tight against the couple, Albert was the first to fall back asleep, slowly breathing against him.

Great_Day listened to the sound of rain and the occasional thunder, lightning flashing the room, he was relaxed exhaustion slowly creeping in from working all day and night, when he closed his eyes sleep seeped in, lulling him into a slumber.

Notes:  Cuddles (ノ' з ')ノ