Bruises (Rust x Albert)

Includes: Light Bruises

The rustling of leaves woke Albert up, His head was pounding making him feel dizzy, He tried to stand up only to fall back with a yelp on his knees, He heard an animalistic growl from behind, Eyes panicked he looked behind him eyes scanning every tree and corner in the dark.

There was nothing, Must've been his imagination he thought dryly, He inspected his body if he might've hit something causing him to knock out and forget how he got here, He lifted up his shirt and looked in confusion as he saw bruises from all shades of colors on his body, But what shocked Albert the most were the ones on his hips, The bruises were purple shaped like hand marks as if someone held him there to tight.

Albert tried to get up again this time using a tree for support, He noticed there was rust growing on it, Weird.

He heard giggles behind him.

Albert glanced behind him seeing Rust eying him with Amusement.

"Need some help?"

"Yes..."

Rust  picked Albert up carrying him like he was something precious with a smile "Let's continue our activity's somewhere else, I was starting to get bored of the same scenery, Don't you agree :)" 

Albert didn't question what Rust was talking about to tired to care he closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Notes:  Sometimes all you need is a change of scenery ヽ(*・ω・)ノ