Caged (Alonetraveler x Albert)

Includes: Kidnapping?

Albert woke up in a cell with walls painted white and bars as black as the night.

Standing outside the cell was Alonetraveler "Oh you woke up" the myth noted looking at him with curiosity.

"You were out for a while, I thought you were dead!" the myth joked laughing at his own joke, when he got  himself together there was a smile still plastered on the myth's face "I have fantastic news!" the myth boasted smile turning into a grin "Your staying here forever" Alonetraveler exclaimed excitedly showing all his razor sharp teeth almost bouncing in excitement.

"What?!" Albert yelled confused at Alonetraveler.

"It's safe don't worry, I won't let Selozar come close" the myth assured thinking Selozar was the bad guy "I need to go for a while, Don't leave" Alonetraveler warned before waving at him then leaving.

It took Albert a full minute to process what just happened, He scanned the cell for an exit finding none, Wondering how Alonetraveler managed to get him in here would be a waste of time, All Albert could do  was wait for Alonetraveler to return.

So he sat there and waited.

Notes: When buying a cage for your crush, Make sure the cage is big enough for your crush to feel comfortable (o˘◡˘o)