Filming (Great_Day x Albert) + Horrid_Night

Includes: Power Outrage, Bathing

Albert was laying in the bathtub pressing his head against Great_Day's chest, Melting against the myth's chest while soaking in the warm water, The myth's arms were curling around his waist, The warm water was tremendously relaxing.

The soothing aroma of honey and milk tingled in the air as they relaxed in the luxury of the bathtub, Albert buried his head in the crook of Great_Day's neck closing his eyes and sighing contentedly.

"Are you enjoying  yourself [IDENTITY] Albert?" the myth asks with a touch of amusement.

"Of coarse" Albert replies, Gently holding one of the myth's hands on his stomach, Great_Day squeezed his hand softly in a show of affection.

"It pleases me to see you [ENJOYING] yourself" the myth murmured in Albert's ear, One of Great_Day's hands starting to trace lazy patterns across Albert's stomach before kissing Albert's neck "This is very [ENTERTAINYNG]" Great_Day purred against him.

Great_Day moved his lips to Albert's shoulder blade, Slowly nibbling at his tender flesh.

Then the lights went out, Albert shrieked in surprise only calming down when he felt Great_Day wrapping his body with the myth's arms, Caging albert with his body.

Great_Day let out a predatory growl while staring at the corner of the room, Albert gaze followed the myth's spotting Horrid_Night standing in the darkness.

Horrid_Night had a cheeky smile on his face baring his razor sharp teeth for the world to see.

"We'll I didn't expect the [SUPREME LEADER] to be courting the [SACRIFICE], If I had known I would've treated the [SACRIFICE] better" the night said amused.

"Leave" Great_Day growled.

"You have no [POWER] here, I have already [FILMED] the both of you, Would be a shame if someone [SPREAD] it, No?" Horrid_Night countered walking closer to the bathtub face grinning taunting Great_Day to do something.

"What do you [WANT]" Great_Day ordered.

"I [ENJOY] this about you, Instead of [BEGGING] and [PLEADING] you go straight to the point!" Horrid_Night applaud "Now tell me why are both of you [BATHING] in honey and milk" the night said dipping a finger in the sweet milk before licking his finger clean from the honey.

Great_Day scoffed.

"It's good for your skin." Albert chirped under Great_Day's arms finally finding courage to speak.

"Interesting" the night said looking interested "You don't happen to have [MORE] left?" the night asked curious "No, But...but we do have essential oils and bath salts left." Albert said frantically not wanting to anger the night.

"Don't need the [LOCATIONS], I know every crook and cranny in this [HIDIOUS] establishment" the night smiled menacingly at the couple making Great_Day growl in warning "Enjoy [YOURSELVES]" Horrid_Night announced before leaving, Turning the power back on.

"Uh...That was weird" Albert voiced when the night left.

"Do you still want to [CONTINUE]?" Great_Day questioned, Albert turned back looking Great_Day in the eyes "Yes" Albert answered before kissing Great_Day passionately. Not noticing Horrid_Night in the background holding essential oils and bath salts while filming the couple.

Notes: There are no rules in filmmaking, Only sins, And the cardinal sin is "Dullness" ╰(▔∀▔)╯