Pollution (Radiant_Day x Albert)

Includes: Slight gardening, Forehead Kiss, Confession

The sky was its usual grey in the districts. The sun blocked by the thick smoke from the war machines. Making it hard to see.

Albert never liked the atmosphere here. It was too polluted too tainted by war for his liking.

There was always the sound of machinery whirring in the background.

The civilians seemed to agree with him. They had the same tired look in their eyes, but that didn't mean everything was bad here. Some civilians would make small shops filled with toys and sweets, some would attempt to plant some plants on the side of the road and decorate their homes in colors not too bright to attract creatures but enough to add some color to their lives.

Even though they lived in a dystopian world most civilians continued living continued trying to make this dystopian world not feel like one.

That's what Albert admired about the civilians it made them feel real it made them feel human, not just like some mindless drones.

"Greetings Albert~" whispered a voice next to Albert's ear startling Albert out of his mind.

When he turned his head to the source of the voice Albert was met with Radiant_Day's smirk. Seeing the operative made Albert remember why he was here in the first place.

He and Radiant_Day have been having "meetings". It started with Radiant_Day inviting Albert to come to visit and showing Albert around since there wasn't much to do.

The meetings started from seeing each other once every month to seeing each other every time a new building has been built or a room has been renovated so Radiant_Day could give Albert a "tour".

When buildings weren't being built Radiant_Day would give Albert a tour of the same place multiple times saying that it helps refresh Albert's memory.

To say that they haven't gotten closer would be a lie.

"Why so late? I thought you forgot about me." Joked Albert not minding that Radiant_Day was late.

"I could never forget someone that makes my days so radiant." Smiled Radiant_Day happily looking at Albert.

"So where are we going today." Asked Albert curious.

"Honestly, I don't know what the [CIVILIANS] call it." Replied Radiant_Day honestly.

"I'll guess we'll have to find out." Chuckled Albert.

The two of them walked hand in hand following the path, Albert looked around seeing that the other citizens were walking too with no car in sight.