CHAPTER 6: a brilliant entry, varia style- almost

Lazily getting out of his limousine, the chauffeur opening the backdoor for him and handing him his schoolbag, Byakuran brushed his white bangs back, revealing his smug pair of violet eyes to the awed and curious Kunugigaoka students

A smirk danced on his lips, a satisfied chuckle slipping past them as he slung the bag over his shoulder before receiving a freshly brewed thermos of hot cocoa and sprinkled marshmallows in his hands. He brought the hot beverage to his lips, satisfyingly humming as the sugary drink burnt at his throat before going inside the school grounds, merely dismissing the limousine and chauffeur with a wave of his hand.

A delegate from the Japanese Varia Cloud division, the chauffeur, deeply bowed as he bade a polite goodbye, waiting for the teen to disappear from his sight before going back to his vehicle and driving away.

The white head basked in the attention, and the whispers addressed to his person. Wealth was power.

Byakuran was insanely wealthy.

::

Monday passed, Tuesday came in strides, and after bidding his brother a good day, Koro worked on some leftover paperwork. He had decided not to drive to Kunugigaoka with the younger boy as their schedule wouldn't always align. He also did not wish for Byakuran's reputation to suffer from his early affiliation to 3-E.

Although Koro loved the class, it did not change how biased the main building was against anyone affiliated with them. Until Byakuran's footing in 3-A and Kunugigaoka was well established, he'd refrain from publicly showing their affiliation.

Tuesday went by. By then, Koro received reports on 3-E's latest doings, a compilation from the government that his underlings had checked before adding some details. Namely more detailed information on their latest addition, the hitwoman, professional honeypot: Irina Jelavich.

As he remembered, her assassination attempt on Monday failed, and she was now posing as the students' foreign languages teacher. Her nickname was also Bitch-sensei, as it had been previously.

Koro brought his espresso cup to his lips, appreciating the mild effect of caffeine on his system before he set the empty cup down in the sink and walked to the bathroom. He pulled his pair of green contact lenses, efficiently placing them over his purple irises. He blinked, waiting for his eyes to get accustomed to the accessory, and picked the pair of black-rimmed glasses by his side, gently perching it atop of his nose.

His fingers combed through his dyed blond hair, brushing them and taming them some more before he turned away from the mirror and walked out of the bathroom. He picked his brown leather briefcase with the relevant teaching material neatly stored in it, double-checked for his weapons, and made his way out of the condo.

It was half-past ten already, but Koro was in no hurry. His first class would only be in the early afternoon, right after the lunch break.

Though, as a Varia member, even if he didn't go as one of the executives just yet, he ought to make a beautiful entrance. His lips stretched into an excited smirk, deviously curling at the edges as he envisioned his plan for the last time.