CHAPTER EIGHT

WHILE NOELLE ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF the Usual Suspects, her boyfriend is off on the other side of campus watching the cheerleaders practice. Okay, watching one girl in particular. Who? Sophia Sharpe. He can't seem to take his eyes off her ass.

"Sebastian, stop staring at Sophia like you want to fuck her into your mattress or something. Creeping me the fuck out." Alexander says, punching the male in the arm.

Sebastian scoffs. "I don't want to fuck her. I'm simply looking that way." Not him lying. What an idiot.

"Sophia is taken by Thomas Fisher. Don't even go there. Might I remind you that you already have a girlfriend?"

On cue, '3 Missed Calls from Noelle' pops up on Sebastian's phone and his grin falters.

"Shit," he mutters and listens to the voicemail. "Well, whatever. I'll just dump her tonight or something."

"Dump her?" Archer McCoy fights the urge to burst out laughing. "Idiot, you do not break up with Noelle Grimaldi. Remember what happened with Jordan Hastings when he told her 'he wanted to take a break'? Princeton University revoked his fucking acceptance. Don't be a dumbass."

"That was never proven to be Noelle's fault," Sebastian argues, more for his sake than Archer.

"Yeah, but everyone knew that it was." Archer responds simply, a slight smirk forming on his face. "Trust me, bro. If you wanna end things with her, make her break up with you. Then you have nothing to lose."

"Except my motherfucking pride."

"Get over yourself, Narcissus. What's more important? Your ego or your future?"

"You sound like fucking Dear Abby. Is there something you need to tell me, Alexander?"

"Fuck you, man. Fuck. You." Alexander shoves Sebastian off the bleachers. "Fucking idiot. You annoy the shit out of me."

Sebastian cackles from his place on the ground. Honestly, this son of a bitch might be drunk. "Okay, fine. Who can I fuck then, if not Sophia?"

Matthew Rhodes walks up and loudly inserts himself into the conversation like always. "Wassup fuckers? Whose girlfriend is Bash trying to fuck now?"

"Fisher's."

Matthew stares at Sebastian blankly. "Wow, you're a fucking dumbass. Don't even attempt that shit, bro. Thomas Fisher is the third feistiest motherfucker on the varsity football team."

"Wait. Third? Who's the second?"

"Carter Harrington. His sister Juliette- he's super protective over her. Don't flirt with her either. Even if you do, she'll laugh in your face and walk away."

Alexander looks up at this. "Doesn't she hang out with Devin Harrison?"

"Yes, bro. Devin and Juliette are best friends. Very sassy best friends might I add. Co-Captains of the varsity dance team."

"If I can't get with Juliette-"

Matthew cuts him off with a loud cackle. "Never happening. Juliette is a full-blown lesbian, dating Corinne Edwards. She ain't never giving you the damn time of day."

"Who's the feistiest? We need to know. Mainly me so I know who not to piss off." Archer says.

"That would be the one and only mysterious Justin Pruitt. He's bound to beat the shit out of you if you flirt with/disrespect his boyfriend Devin, say anything homophobic or misogynistic. He's relatively quiet most of the time. He'll mainly speak around Devin and their friends but other than that, won't say a word. So unless you want to die, stay away from Sophia, Juliette, and Devin."

"Damn. Gorgeous humans and I can't get with any of them. I'm going to have the worst case of blue balls."

"You can get with Marissa Taylor. She's the reason Bianca and Drew aren't together anymore. It's being said that she'll go for any dude, in a relationship or not."

——————

LATER ON

AFTER ART CLASS, DEVIN DRAGS HIMSELF back down the hallway to his room. Just as he gets there, the door opens. It's Justin coming out of the room clad in a white shirt and a pair of black and white Nike shorts, more than likely heading to the kiosk to get coffee.

"Hey, pretty boy."

Devin grins and reaches up to kiss him. "Hi, baby. Another coffee run?" His boyfriend loves his cappuccino and you can't tell him shit.

"Yeah, those last two classes drained the fuck out of me. Patterson had us run 50 laps on the track this morning. So damn tired." Justin rubs his face.

Devin pouts, taking extensive notice of the exhaustion of his man's face. "Come on, babe. Let's go get coffee."

Justin nods and glues himself to Devin's backside as they head down the hallway. They get in the line. Devin looks around, his eyes landing on Christian, who looks annoyed.

Aaron, who just so happens to be standing in front of the couple, turns around. "Oh hey, lovebirds. Wassup?"

"Tired and over school already. Speaking of being over it, Chris looks irritated." Devin says, running his hand through Justin's curly hair.

Aaron pouts as Christian, a scowl on his face, walks up to them. "What's wrong? Is your family again?"

"Yeah. They are on their way up here again. I left New York to get away from them and yet here they are, all the way in California just to irritate me. I need a distraction."

"Well." A voice calls out, startling them. It's Juliette. "A couple of members of the dance and football teams want to just chill tonight. Watch a movie in the lounge."

"Absolutely. I am there. I need a break from my family problems. I'm kind of annoyed by it all, to tell y'all the damn truth." Chris says, leaning into the soft hand currently caressing his face.

Juliette grins. "Okay good. Last two days have been hell and hectic for all of us. We need a motherfucking break. I will text y'all the information."

Devin and Justin grab their coffees and head back to their dorm.

"Okay, I'll see all of your asses tonight. Come on time or you ain't comin' in. Just know that. Now let me get back to my woman. Bye." And with that, Juliette dashes down the hallway.

"Christian!"

If said male could throw himself down a staircase at this very moment, he most definitely would. "Lord help me stay sane this time. My mother is a tyrant and I don't want to deal with her constant attitude switch ups." He turns around to see a Stella McCartney jumpsuit wearing Serena looking at him pointedly.

Aaron's eyes widen. Now that he's gotten a proper look at Christian's mother, it's safe to say that he's very fucking intimidated.

"Hello mom. What brings you here, two days in a row?

"Leighton and William have expressed interest in attending this school."

This is what he was trying to avoid. Haven't we already talked about him not wanting this to happen? Have they forgotten already?

"No. No. Please. I haven't been here a full week yet. Absolutely not." This conversation needs to be done with. He's just over it. This is not fucking happening.