CHAPTER TEN

THE MOVIE IS NOW OVER. WITHOUT A WORD other than goodbye spoken, Devin exits the theater with Justin hot on his heels. It's late and they just want to relax. We know what that entails.

Faintly, he can hear Dominic mention something about Devin being needy for his man's dick. He can't be mad at that because it's true.

"Cuddling? Or do you want something else... like oh I don't know, me?"

Devin gives the elder a lustful look and pushes him on their shared bed..

Next thing you know...

Justin's head knocks back against the headboard, a sharp gasp escaping his lips as the sensation rushes through him. Devin's mouth is wet and warm, working his dick with a delicious, easy slide. Justin's hand slides into his hair, gripping onto the strands just tight enough to draw a moan from Devin too.

Devin works him perfectly, going slow, tongue swirling lazily over the tip before taking him all the way again. Justin bites down on his lip, hard enough that he worries it might draw blood. When Devin starts moving faster, Justin's head spins, and his legs tremble. Pleasure soaring through him with every tight, wet slide of Devin's mouth, the latter setting up an eager pace.

Heat grows steadily in his gut, hotter and heavier. It isn't helped when he looks down when he sees the way that Devin looks back up at him, eyes simmering with so much want, so much desire as his fingers grip Justin's thighs. The elder can only hold his gaze for a few moments before his head falls back again, lips parted as he lets out shakier and shakier breaths.

"Fuck. Baby. That's it, that's it," he repeats almost desperate, words spilling from him as his eyes fall closed. He prays that no one chooses this moment to drop by or call his phone, so deliciously close that he can feel the tingle in his body, that heavy, long moment before it breaks. "Shit, just like that."

Devin moans softly, the sound muffled, gorgeous, and it's enough to bring Justin over the edge. He groans, too loud. He can't find it within himself to actually give a fuck, considering that their dorm room is soundproof. His other hand curls into Devin's hair too, holding on as he cums. Dev works him through it, mouth moving until he's too fucking sensitive, and then even a little more until Justin grips his hair that bit tighter in warning.

Devin only then pulls away, making a big show of swallowing, even making a contented little noise just for effect. Justin loves that it makes his stomach jump weakly at the sight. He may tease Devin for being so easy to work up, but Justin knows he's exactly the same.

Devin licks his own lips, not taking his eyes off of the elder.

Justin smirks widely at his baby's filthiness. "You're dirty. I like it. Hands and knees, baby. Let me see that gloriously pretty ass you've got on you."

With no hesitation, Devin gets on his hands and knees, ass up in the air, cheeks spread. He's basically inviting the elder to do whatever he pleases. That invitation Justin will take.

He drops to his knees, pushes Devin's legs wide apart, spreads his ass cheeks open with his thumbs, and leans in to lick a stripe over his opening, from way down low at the base of his balls up past his hole, using his tongue to flick rapidly against his hole.

Devin softly moans out and pushes back on Justin's tongue, the wet muscle plunging in and out. It's Justin teasing his rim that makes him loudly cry out and cum on the sheets beneath him. With his back to Justin's front, Devin reaches behind him, pulling the other man closer. Justin wraps his arms around Devin's slim waist, looking down at him, and those glossy glittery lips he loves kissing. He finally pulls him into a heated kiss.