CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

TIME PERIOD: A MONTH LATER

"OUT OF MY WAY, MOTHERFUCKERS." Devin, clad in an andean garden-printed Johanna Ortiz poplin top tucked into a pair of vegan leather tie-waist Jonathan Simkhai shorts, yells loudly as he struts out of the AP English classroom, ginger brown suede Le Silla ankle boots clacking like gunshots against the shiny marble floor as he walks down the hallway. His phone rings inside of his tan Hermes Birkin bag. He pulls it out to see a new text message from Justin.

JUSTIN
missing you, pretty boy

Devin's face lights up. He hasn't been able to spend a lot of time with his boyfriend due to their conflicting extracurricular activities. But dance practice is canceled for the next two weeks due to Parker's never-ending attempts to boss everyone around. Furthermore, Janelle is out of town for a leadership conference in Hartford, Connecticut. She doesn't trust that they'll get anything done without her there to supervise so practice will not be held .

Devin can go visit Justin on the football field. He bypasses everyone and bolts outside. He ignores the annoying screaming of his name because whatever they have to say to him right now is most likely not important. After what seems like a whole year, he gets to the field and pushes the metal gate open. From the other side, Justin can feel someone staring. His boyfriend. He knows that his pretty boy is staring at his body. He always does. The midday sun scintillating off of his sweaty skin. Curly hair tied up in a messy bun on the top of his head. That tight-ass t-shirt accentuates his broad muscles.

"Oh my god. He's so fucking sexy. There's absolutely no damn reason a man like him should be looking that good. I feel attacked right now." Devin says out loud to himself, continuing to shamelessly ogle Justin. The boy is just too damn fine, it's ridiculous. He keeps watching as the assistant coach, Coach Dawson, makes the guys repeatedly run through the plays. He can see how annoyed Justin is becoming. Dawson needs to stop provoking him before someone ends up with a bloody nose.

The man blows his whistle, signaling the end of practice and Justin stalks off away from the team to go kiss the shit out of Devin as he always does because that's his baby and he loves him. Devin loves this, especially when Justin picks him up and holds him in his arms.

"Baby, you looked sexy out there in your element, but this body odor you currently acquire.... gots to go," Devin says, giving him a hot kiss and asking to be let down. Once back on his own two feet, he playfully shoves the elder towards the locker room so he can take a much-needed shower. "I love you. Get in there."

Justin turns to give him a seductive wink. Devin thinks he's going inside to shower but this sexy motherfucker dares to point downwards towards his crotch. Right off the bat, the younger can see a very prominent bulge in his man's shorts. What the fuck?

"This fine ass motherfucker. Who gave him the right?" Devin says out loud to nobody in particular. Call him stupidly horny but he has half a mind to go in there and help him out with his 'problem'. But he won't- especially not after what happened last time. Long story short, Devin snuck in the locker room after football practice ended and walked right into the closed-off stall where Justin was showering- supposed to be showering actually.

He found him stroking his dick and then found himself in the man's broad arms, getting fucked. In the middle of both of them exploding, Justin got a little too worked up and he accidentally dropped Devin on his ass. Literally, the boy's tailbone was fucked up. He couldn't sit right for two months.

Most definitely not doing that shit again, no matter how tempted he is.

Coach Dawson blows his whistle as he enters the loud area. "Alright, that's it for today. Some of y'all have grades that need to be brought up or you can kiss your chances of playing in the championship game goodbye. Hurry up and get your asses out. Pick back up next week."