CHAPTER TWENTY- ONE

CURRENT LOCATION: Noelle and Natalia's Dorm

NOELLE IS SITTING IN THE ROOM, sending Sebastian text after text. She stomps her Valentino heel-clad food when her messages go unanswered. "This dumbass is reading my messages but not replying to me. He's such an asshole."

Natalia looks up from her MacBook (she's watching The Gilded Age on HBOMax with Jaylen) staring blankly in her roommate's direction. She knows what's going on but is choosing to stay out of it and keep her mouth shut. Jaylen looks at his girl with widened eyes, whispering, "Baby, what is going on?"

She puts her phone down and turns to him. "Her boyfriend is a lying, cheating bastard with a wandering eye. He's about to get exposed tonight and frankly Jay, I cannot wait to see him go down."

Jaylen nods and pulls her into his arms, smiling as she curls into his broad chest.

"I love you, beautiful."

The black-haired bombshell grins and tilts her head up to kiss him. "I love you too, handsome."

———

CARTER AND DOMINIC WALK OUT OF THE gym after a hardcore workout. The former wants to collapse right in his bed and go to sleep but first, he needs a cold drink. Dominic mentions something to him about having their own little movie night in their dorm. The Harrington heir nods. He likes spending time with Dom. The male makes him happy. Carter isn't one to go around and talk about his sexuality like most of the students at Windsor Academy do, but he is bisexual and only five people know this. Dominic being one of them- he, himself, is pansexual.

Then-

"Hey, brother." Juliette greets him, closing the door to her dorm, but not before popping her head back in and giving Denver lust-filled bedroom eyes. The latter pulls her down into a hard kiss and winks as they pull away. "What's happenin'?"

Carter sends his sister a knowing look. "You and Denver. What's happenin' there?"

"Right now- nights full of lust-filled kisses and cuddles. Two of my favorite things in the world. And before you ask, brother, we aren't dating. We are still getting to know each other."

He snorts loudly. "Trying not to jump into anything too quickly as you did with she who shall not be named? I admire you for that. In my opinion, Jules, Denver seems like more your type. Plus she doesn't bitch about every little thing."

Juliette nods. Carter is correct. Denver Elizabeth Hamilton is a huge step up from Corinne Edwards. She likes her. Moreover, she doesn't want to use her or treat her like she's a rebound. She tells him as much.

"Yeah, that's basically it. I need to go find Devin. He and I are unleashing some information about Sebastian Ashcroft to Noelle. She needs to know that her boyfriend is a lying cheating manwhore. The bastard can't keep his dick in his pants. I can tell that you're wondering how I know this? Let me tell you. Some information, proof we'll say, was sent to my phone earlier today. Me being me, I forwarded it to Devin."

"Y'all are evil. Teach me your ways." He looks over to see Parker not so subtly flirting with Dominic, Uhhh, bitch excuse you? What the hell do you think you're doing. Carter finds himself getting jealous. Dom is his. This will not do.

Juliette narrows her eyes and goes to do something about it. She stops in her tracks though. Why? Devin has emerged from his and Justin's dorm, refreshed and ready to dominate as only he can. His first job today: cuffing Parker in the back of the head and dragging him down the hallway by his hair.

"Parker, let me tell you something. I know what the hell you're doing. Stealing my spot as dance team captain, trying to worm your way into my friend group. That won't fly with me. I'm taking you down, and when I do, you're finished here." Devin has a plan wedged up his Saint Laurent cardigan sleeve that only Justin knows about. Speaking of the latter, he walks up to his boyfriend pulling him into a back hug. "Hi, babe. Parker, I see you staring at my man. Look away from him or I will clock you in both eyes."

Parker shrugs and then smirks, "I can't help that your man is easy on the eye and deliciously good looking."

"That's revolting. You seem desperate for attention and I'll just let you know right now that you are not my type. Been with Devin for years now. If you think you can try to steal me away from him and get away with it, you are sadly mistaken. Devin is, rightfully so, territorial. He'll kill you." Justin says in a factual manner.

Out of nowhere, Parker finds himself on the floor letting out a loud yelp. What just happened? Devin snuck up behind him and drop-kicked him, making him fall right on his ass.

"You're such a bitch."

"I know that already. Being called a bitch is nothing new to me. Come up with something else. Tired of the same lame-ass insults." Devin says with a sassy eye roll.

Noelle comes out of her room to all the commotion. "What the hell is going on here?"

Devin walks away from Parker's irrelevant ass and walks right up to the Queen Bee, holding his phone up in her direction. Displayed on the screen are the videos and pictures of Sebastian and Marissa in various compromising positions. "These were sent to me today. Obviously, I'm not going to tell you who sent them. That's my concern. But you need to know what a two-timing lying cheating dickhead your boyfriend is." He gives her his phone so she can see the proof for herself. "Jules and I haven't always seen eye to eye with you but we felt that we had to tell you."

Juliette steps to stand beside her best friend with a passive look on her face.

"Cheating on me. With that bitch Marissa Taylor of all fucking people. I could kill both of them." To show just exactly how angry she is, she screams, causing some of the spectators in the hallway to cover their ears at the loudness

Justin wraps his arms around Devin's waist, allowing his pretty boy to initiate a takedown before speaking up. "You don't need to do that. Get even. Show him that you're on to his bullshit and then if he tries something idiotic, call him on his infidelity. And Marissa- well, I'm sure Devin has a plan for banishing her. Don't you, pretty boy?"

Devin nods and lets a smirk adore his alluring face, his grey eyes sparkling with mischief. "I sure do."

It's clear to the queen bee that he's not going to clue her into his plan just yet. That's how Devin is. He has a knack for keeping secret weapons (not actual weapons, let's clear that up right now) for important schemes to himself and only unleashing them when absolutely necessary. His power, bro, I wanna be him so damn bad.

"Hopefully, your plan involves her getting dragged outta here in a pair of handcuffs."

Devin smiles, that's the mischievous grin- the Usual Suspects know that some wild shit is about to go down and they cannot wait.

———

DOMINIC LOOKS AT CARTER'S current demeanor and smiles to himself. Waiting to speak, he grabs the latter's hand and pulls him down the hallway to their room. Carter gasps upon feeling Dominic's large hands on his waist. "Is my golden boy jealous?"

A flushed Carter nods, biting his lip in the process. He goes to explain why but doesn't and that's due to Dominic kissing him hard. Whatever he was going to say clearly doesn't matter now because Dom is the only thing on his mind.

"Been wanting to do that for years."

Carter grins in amusement. "Why haven't you?"

Good question. "That's a good question." The elder mutters softly, tilting Carter's head up. "One that I will answer some other time. My need to kiss you is overshadowing everything else in my brain. So less talking. More lip-locking."

And so these two proceed to kiss each other all night. They don't leave their room for the remainder of the day.