CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

MARISSA SITS IN THE DORMS WONDERING whose relationship she can ruin next. Kennedy walks in the room with a stack of Vogue magazines. "Hey Kenny. Whose boyfriend should I steal next? The Debutante ball is coming up and I need an escort."

Kennedy shrugs. "At this point, I do not give a fuck what you do. It seems like you're trying to purposefully get yourself killed. I want nothing to do with that. What I have noticed over the years, being friends with you, is that you don't like seeing people happy."

"That's not true."

Kennedy cuts her off with a hand. The universal sign for 'be quiet'. "It is true and you damn well know it. You love to see people miserable. Yesterday, you were plotting to take Justin from Devin, clearly knowing that he'll kill you if you touch him. Then you tried to come on to Thomas Fisher. Sophia wanted to clock you. Who's next? Dominic?"

Kennedy, damn it, don't give her any ideas. Carter might pull a Devin and ring someone's neck. Boy gets jealous easily. Don't say Christian's name around her either. Aaron will kill you and pay for your funeral.

"You just gave me a good idea." Marissa says patting Kennedy on the shoulder and running out of the room.

The aforementioned girl rolls her eyes. "That girl is going to get herself killed not listening to me. You know what? That's her fault. I want nothing more to do with this situation."

Speaking of Dominic, he can be found in the theater give Carter a massage. The latter male can be heard moaning in pleasure. "You like that, don't you baby boy?"

"Ugh y-yes. I fucking l-love it." Carter has always told Dom that his hands are magical.

The door bursts open. It's Aaron standing there in bewilderment. "Y'all in here fucking or something?" He looks over the sofa to see them both fully clothed.

"I'm giving Carter a much needed massage. He's tense from all of the football practices."

"I only asked because I heard moaning. It was loud."

Carter moans again. Dominic chuckles. From outside the room, Devin looks confused. "Aaron."

Said male looks around to see Devin coming his way. "Wassup Dev?"

"Who is doing all that loud ass moaning?"

"Carter. I don't think he realizes how fucking loud he really is." Christian comes up and hugs Aaron from behind. Justin does the same thing with Devin, only he takes it a step further by burying his face in the latter male's neck. "I thought I was loud when it came to sex. He's got everybody beat."

"If that's how a massage can make you feel, sign me up right now." Christian mutters. He's never gotten one before. With all out the money that he has, you would think he's gone to a spa before. Lo and behold, he never has.

"That's gotta change. The next time I have my annual spa visit, I'm taking you with me."

Marissa comes in the room with one goal in mind.

"Ewwww what does this bitch want?" Devin asks loudly, not caring that she can hear him.

"I'm here for Dominic."

Dominic looks at Marissa like she's completely lost her damn mind. Ha! Newsflash: she has. "What could you possibly want with me?"

"I need you to go to the debutante ball with me."

"Hell no. Not happening."

Marissa pouts in mock sadness. Girl, he ain't going with you. He's already going with Carter. "Come on. Please go with me. I'll make it worth your while."

"Bitch, he already said no. What part of that do you not get?"

Marissa seems to think that she can get the dominant males (Justin, Christian, and Dominic) in the room to bow down to her. That's just not going to happen.

"If you don't leave right now, I'll tell the headmistress that you gave her husband a blowjob in the supply closet when he came to pick her up from that meeting with the board of directors and trustees."

How the hell does Devin even know about that? Marissa thought she had gotten away with it. She runs away. The boy has intuition like you wouldn't believe.

"That girl is getting out of hand. Asking me to go the ball with her when I am clearly taken. I love Carter and I'm not letting her come in between us."

"Take that you rat, Dominic loves me."

"Y'all are cute as hell."

Marissa comes back. Only this time, she focuses her attention on Justin. Devin is about ready to punch her in her shit. Justin backs away from her.

"Touch my man and you die, bitch."

Marissa responds by grabbing Justin's shoulder. Devin tackles her to the ground. Justin yelps and tries to pull Devin off of her but the latter's proven to be very strong.

"Don't just stand there. Help me out here!!!"

It takes all five males to pull Devin off of Marissa's slumped form. Devin is trying to tear out of Justin's arms but the latter holds him back with all of his might.

"Justin, let me at her." Devin yells.

"Can't do that. You might kill her." Can't have you going to jail behind that girl." Justin says, pulling Devin down the hallway to their room.

Kennedy comes down the hallway to see Marissa passed out on the floor. "What happened?"

"Marissa touched a certain someone she wasn't supposed to. And that certain someone's boyfriend didn't take it well." Carter mutters.

"Who's this certain someone you speak of?"

"Justin."

"I warned her. I warned her many times. This girl does not listen."

"She came in here begging me to go to the debutante ball with her." Dominic runs a hand through his hair. "Of course I said no. I'm going with my baby Carter."

"I'm so sorry about her."

"We're not the ones you should be worried about."

And they're right. She should be more worried about Devin. This whole school knows that when it comes to Justin Pruitt, Devin Harrison does not play about him. As stated many times, this couple will kill behind each other. Y'all gon' learn to stop messing with them.

Speaking of Devin, he's currently pinned down to the bed, Justin on top of him, to keep him from getting up and leaving the room.

"Baby boy no. You're staying right here."

Devin's frown gets deeper than it currently is. "She touched you."

" I know love. I know. You can plan her demise later. Right now I need you to calm yourself down. Like I told you earlier, I cannot have your pretty self going to jail behind that girl. I might have to bail you out."

Justin admires how protective Devin is over him. Gotta love it.