CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

JUSTIN, CARTER, DOMINIC, and Christian are studying in the lounge. Exams are coming up and none of them can afford to fail. "Oh my god, I need some coffee right now. That's the only way I'll focus on this damn study guide for Mr. McCarthy's class." Carter mutters, burying his face in Dominic's neck. Dominic chuckles deeply, leading Carter to pout cutely.

"Don't worry pretty boy. I'll get you some coffee."

"Thank you, big guy." Carter is so in love with this man that its actually ridiculous. "I love you."

"Love you more, baby boy."

Justin is deep into studying when the book gets taken away from him. It's Devin, coming to give him a break. Said male throws the textbook aside. "Hi my baby. Don't you look sexy tonight?" Devin is wearing a lacy La Perla nightie.

"Thank you papa. You look like you could use a break from studying so much. Look at that book any harder that your brain is going to hurt."

Justin pulls Devin onto his lap. Devin kisses him. God, these two are so in love. They're perfect for each other.

"The two of you are disgusting. Get a fucking room already." Parker states, coming into the lounge. "Nobody wants to see you two damn near have sex in here."

"Parker, if I wanted your opinion, I would've asked for you. But guess fucking what, I don't give a fuck what you think. If I want to fuck my boyfriend in here, Imma do as I damn well please. Do us all a favor and shut the fuck up." Devin hisses.

Justin chuckles deeply and pulls Devin into another kiss.

"Hi everyone!" Corinne says, strutting in the room.

Devin and Carter roll their eyes. Ever since her cheating scandal broke out, this bitch has been trying her hardest to worm her back into the Usual Suspects and back on the dance team. Juliette has requested that everyone ignore her. Delaney and Daisy want to clock the fuck outta her but Jules says it's not even worth it.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Getting kicked out not enough for you, Corinne? You have to come back and grovel? Well, it's not going to happen." Carter says in an icy tone. "You hurt my sister. Imma make you suffer."

"She deserved it." Corinne, you're muttering under your breath. Speak up, you dumb bitch. They cannot hear you. This cocky rat deserves to be slapped.

"No one deserves to be accused of cheating and/or cheated on, stupid bitch." Devin is seething right now. He wants to get up and beat her ass, but he can't, due the strong hold that Justin has on his waist.

"Baby, you're better than her. Do not let her upset you."

Juliette comes in with Denver behind her. "He's right Dev. You're ten times better than her. So am I. We all are." She grabs Denver's hand. "I told my dad what you did. You, your family, your dad's business. Prepared to go up in flames. You're done here, Corinne. Not just at Windsor Academy, but in California as a whole."

"You can't do this to me. That's not fair. My reputation will be ruined."

Delaney scoffs at this. "Your reputation was ruined the moment you cheated on Jules and thought no one would find out. Get it through your head. You're done here."

In unison, the entire dance team tells her,"Get the fuck out and never come back."

Corinne runs away.