TWO

2 years later

2 years later

My birthday, I'm 24 years old. I got my dream, me and Z opened our own book store in London. We have a few staff members but we did it.

Having accomplished my own dream at 24 is so surreal to me, I do have to go to work today. I however do not feel sad about that In the slightest. I moved into the flat above the shop.

That's the only issue, waking up alone on my birthday Me and Chris have been officially split up for six months, we did that on again off again relationship.

When he admitted to cheating on me two years ago, we did take some time apart but me being who I am, I forgave him and thus started the toxicity of an on again off again relationship.

I ended it because he still couldn't keep his dick to himself. I surprised him one day and found another woman in his place, she was not aware that he had a girlfriend. We spoke for a while and I'm surprised I didn't cry at that point.

He turned up at mine later on and apologized profusely saying he wasn't himself and he regrets it, but I was over the bullshit lies so I told him to take his apology and regret and shove it up his arse.

I still haven't cried about it. I think in the back of my head I knew he was cheating, but I had
become so dependent on him I didn't see things clearly.

He does still text, I woke up this morning to a massive text from him wishing me a happy birthday and how he wants to see me, he also added in another apology.

Nope, I will not be thinking of him today. I have to get up and ready in order to open up the shop. I do have help today. We hired two people not that long ago, one a 16 year old, he works part time with Z and I work with Eden who is 26, me and her do the full time throughout the week.

Putting on minimal makeup and green and black polka dot midi skirt, with a black roll neck. I still decide to dress a little bit fancier today, considering the occasion.

I think I'm having drinks with Louis and Z later on so I will need to get dressed again later on but I'm still unsure what's going on.

Making a quick coffee and then making my way downstairs to open up my shop, it still feels so surreal to say that.

Unlocking the door, deciding to keep it open as it's a sunny day.

"Morning boss." Ahh eden, my lovely worker. She is gorgeous and if she wasn't my employee and if she liked women I'd probably try to pursue her.

However she has become a good friend in the last year she's worked here. I do not have any girl friends at this time in my life. I only really have Z.

"Morning blondie, how you been." her bright blonde hair is the first thing anyone can notice about her.

"I'm good sorry I'm late, I had to pick up something for my favorite boss. So is Zayn working today." She says with a slight chuckle in her voice.

Before I get to say anything she's placing a cake down in front of me, It's a cake with moth patterns on. It sounds weird but my god she knows about my obsession with them.