SEVENTEEN

As I slowly open my eyes and take in my surroundings, I know I'm not at my house

As I slowly open my eyes and take in my surroundings, I know I'm not at my house. I'm laid against something hard.

I slowly move up and notice I'm laying on Harry's thigh, trying to adjust to just waking up, what even is the time right now.

I sit up and look at Harry who had one hand on my side and the other over his head, he looks peaceful as he sleeps, oddly sexy.

He stirs in his sleep, I can't tell if he's going to wake up. I can't exactly leave right now, I have no clue where my phone is either. I should wake him up.

I spot my phone on the floor, without trying to wake Harry up. It's five am, Jesus Christ it's early. Why am I wide awake, what time did we end up falling asleep? Why did I fall asleep? I wasn't meant to stay here, the plan was dinner, film and then I drove home.

He must've seen my sleep, all I can remember is that Harry put on the next fast and furious movie, we chatted a little about the films and food, nothing off value. I think he was trying to keep it light hearted since the talk about Chris and his mother.

"What time is it?" he scares me as he wakes up.

"Just gone five am, go back to sleep." He rubs his eyes with his hand, squeezing the bridge of his nose.

"Come here." he is so groggy right now, he holds his hand out for me to grab. I take hold and he pulls me into him.

As he pulls me to him, I fall slightly in his lap. I move myself so I'm tucked back into his side. Cuddling up to his body, he surely can't be comfortable sleeping in a sitting position.

"Harry, you can't be comfortable like this." He still has his eyes closed, is he asleep already,

"I've slept in worse places love, I'll be good." What does that even mean, why would he have slept in worse places. This man is one big mystery.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I place my hand on his abdomen and look up at him.

"It means what it means, why question it" he just shrugs his shoulders and lulls his head back on the sofa.

"You are a very peculiar man." He has his arm round my shoulder, stroking his thumb over my bare skin, I forgot I still only have my vest on. His calloused thumb stroking my skin is creating goosebumps over my skin.

Why am I feeling this way, especially this early in the morning. I know Harry is awake and knows what he's doing, he told me yesterday that he knew how to rile me up, I hope that's not what he's trying to do now.