TWENTY

I take Luna out today, we've bonded a lot more since she came here and found me drugged out of my fucking mind, I regret her seeing me that way, she now want's to help me be sober, this just means she's going to be around a lot more

Not that I find that an issue, I just now the closer she gets the more at risk I put her into knowing the other part of me, the part I've kept hidden for so long, I did tell the truth about getting high, it was with old friends.

Just ones that may have been associated with arcane, which is the part I left out. I didn't even mean to text her back, I forgot I even checked her text, I was shocked that she showered me, got me clothes and made me food.

That's the first time I've ever been naked in front of a woman and it did not have anything secual happen, it was different but then I guess seeing me off of my head doesn't exactly do it for her. She was also very persistent asking about my dog, which is exactly where I am right now

I got my car back from the lads this morning, I drove all the way up to Slough this morning to get my dog, knowing I had to bring him here when Henry showed up yesterday, if he saw my dog he'd find some way to steal him and sell him for his next high.

It may seem odd that I brought him just under an hour away but this dog is the only thing that I have in my life who brings me permanent joy, so as I pull up to the house, I'm dreading seeing him again, I never had to see him the other morning it was his wife.

She didn't say much to me, we had a mutual understanding as to why I was doing this, she isn't shy to what me and her husband used to do two years ago, I'm not sure if she knows I'm still deeply involved.

Getting out of my car and walking up to the front door, why am I so fucking nervous to see him, pull it togther you pathetic twat.

I ring the doorbell and I can hear Goose bark, it's been two days and I already miss him. Scared as to who might open the door, the door open slightly and there he is.

Niall Horan!

The one man who knows everything there is to know about me, from my family to the full story of how I really got involved in arcane, he was like a brother to me, he still is deep down. I just haven't spoken to him properly in years.

He knew about my old drug habit, he would always offer to take Goose, whenever I needed him to which is how I'm here, stood in front of him.
"Long time no see" what the fuck do I say to him, pull it together styles.

"Come in you muppet, alisha's out so it's just us." he's always been able to do that, act like nothing ever happened, we never really fell out it was more like we were angry at each other.

As we walk through his house, I look around and see all these photos of him and Alisha, on holiday, with his family and then her family. I can't tell if I'm jealous or not.