TWENTY FIVE

The past two weeks with Harry have been amazing, it's unlike anything I've ever experienced

The past two weeks with Harry have been amazing, it's unlike anything I've ever experienced. Especially the experiences he's given me, he allows me to be myself.

Not just in the bedroom, but he listens to my rant about books and my job, I still haven't told Eden that I'm dating Harry and I'm not sure how she'll take it but it's not time like the present to tell her.

Which is exactly what I'm doing right now, meeting her for coffee and explaining everything to her, well basically everything.

I pull outside the little coffee shop, nerves rack my body. Harry has no idea that I'm telling her today, he kept pushing me to tell her, I probably should have told her earlier.

I walk into the coffee shop and spot Eden sat in the corner, on her phone. I take In a big breath and exhale, we can do this.

"Hey" she gets up and hugs me, she is my employee and a close friend why am I being so awkward about this.

"Hey hunny, how you been" we've barely been on shift together recently and that's because I made Z swap so Harry could visit me, selfish I know.

"Not too bad, I do have news and I don't know how your going to feel about it." As we sit, a women comes over and takes our order.

I'm picking at the skin around my nails, nervous over how she will react about what I'm about to say.

"Your seeing Harry"

"I'm seeing..." wait what.

"What!" How did she know, I'm fucking stunned.

"Yeah, your Harry's mystery girl" I can't tell if she's pissed or not, she's acting so nonchalant about this.

"Wait backtrack, how did you know" she takes a sip of her coffee and the lady brings my order over.

"Liam saw him carry you out of the club a few weeks back, and then Harry's been distant since then so I had an inkling but you've just confirmed it for me" fuck, I didn't even know Liam was watching.

"Soo....thoughts" she still hasn't let up about how she feels.

"Bitch, I'm so fucking happy, I know we told you to stay away but oh my god I'm fucking thrilled" she truly is, she has the biggest grin on her face.

"So you aren't pissed at me" I'm still skeptical.

"God no, this means double dates" I can't help but Chuckle when she throws that out there.

"Yeah I'm sure Harry will agree to a double date" I think he'd rather watch paint dry.

"Shush, he will when I speak to him, so how long has this actually been going on.?"

I explain some of the situation, from my birthday to the month we didn't speak, I leave out the sex parts as I don't need her to know those details those can be for Z and Harry himself.