FORTY FOUR

LUNAS POV

Sorry for such a late update, I started a new job and wanted to get into a routine before I started to right again.

I am back now though, going to try and update weekly from now on.

I also hit 10k, I am so happy and I love each and everyone of you🤍✨

Stay safe and careful everyone

TW/ violence, it's not majorly graphic but wanted to give you a heads up

He never came, I heard people in the hallway all night, I stayed up waiting.

He never came, how could he not come. He said he would, I lay here crying not a sob but tears stream down my face. I'm not that surprised but yesterday he was so adamant on helping me out of her, I actually thought he would pull through for me.

A knock at my door makes me rush to wipe my face, nobody needs to know I was crying, that I can keep to myself.

"Luna." Max?

"I'm up." the door unlocks and he comes in, maybe he did pull through, I have no idea how long it's been but I know it's been a few hours, the sun went down and it;s pitch black outside.

My guess is that it's past one am, the street lights turned off and the normal time for that to happen is one am.

"I'm so sorry for taking this long, dad cornered me and I had to think of a lie as to why I was staying over the night, he hates when I stay." he doesn't live here anymore, what?

"But you got the phone right." my stomach that practically roars.

"Yes and have you eaten yet?"

"Not since the day of the club." so basically two days ago.

"I've had water though max, just please give me the phone." he passes me the blackberry, I do not care for the brand of the phone, he could hand me a nokia and i'd be pleased.

"You need to eat, has mum not been here?" I really don't have time to answer these questions. I just need to call Harry and tell him this is a trap.

"No, now can I call Harry."

"Yeah but you've got ten minutes, luckily the lie I told dad got me the job of being your watcher tonight." Tad bit creepy but that's my father.

"Okay." he nods and leaves the room, I unlock the phone and type Harry's number in, thank god I memorized his phone number otherwise I would be screwed.

The phone rings as I put it up to my ear. I know it's late but he usually always answers his phone, I mean he would always text me if he was coming over no matter what the time is.

"Hello.." My body shivers at his voice.

"Harry,.. Baby it's me."

"Luna, fuck baby where are you, ive been looking for the last few days." he sounds tired, I doubt the's slept.

"Don't worry about me, i've got my own plan but you need to listen to me, I haven't got long okay." I explain everything to him, from who took me and where I am.

After a quick phone call, and me desperately trying to hold back my tears after just hearing his voice, we hang up and sit on this bed, exhausted but praying that Max can pull through and help me.

I knock lightly on my door to signal for Max to come back in.

"Sorted?"

"He knows, now it's just the two of us, you sure about this Max?" He looks hesitant, I know he's scared, I mean so am I.