EIGHTEEN

A week since my complete melt down at Harrys, I've been trying to keep myself busy whilst ignoring my brother at the same time, we've spoken again since he called me whilst I was at harry's, saying the same thing

I did find out he wants me to go home, he wants me to speak to my mother. find out why she isn't talking to Max, the woman barely speaks to me, I don't even have anything to say to her. She's rude.

My family, I rarely speak about them to anyone. It's not a topic I enjoy bringing up. Zayn has some experience with my brother and my mum, he came to pick up some more of my stuff with me in my second year, that was the last time he was around my family.

I don't blame him, if I could choose not to be a part of my own family I would. I know I could distance myself but I still have this weird feeling that one day my parents will love me, or class me as their child again and not as a disappointment.

I'm in the office today, trying to hide from all my problems. I don't have it in me to face people today. Eden called in sick so I asked Zayn if he could cover her shift. I know I need to sort myself out as I can't hide forever.

I've been beyond stressed this week then to add to my misery I came on my period yesterday, so on top of my already hormonal self, it just keeps on getting better. I'm just lucky I don't need to leave the shop anytime soon.

I can hear the faint sound of someone arguing outside the office, who the fuck is here. Why is someone arguing in a bookshop, "No let me back there." I know that voice, fuck why is my brother here.

"Max, she's not here." Thank god for Z making excuses for me, it wont work though, Max never gives up.

The office door flies open, there he is my brother ladies and gents.

"You are fucking here, why are you getting your little boyfriend to lie for you?" What is his hook up thinking me and Z are together.

"I never asked him to lie, we also aren't dating. What do you want?" I was waiting for the day he would turn up at work.

"You stopped answering your phone, you need to talk to mum." I don't need to do anything he tells me to.

"If I stopped answering, maybe take a hint then, I don't want to see her, why can't you just talk to her" why does it have to be me?

"She's asking for you" bullshit, she never asks for me. If she had things her way I wouldn't even be her daughter.

"That's a fucking lie, she never asks for me. She'd wish I was never born" why can't he just understand that for once in his life.

"You are so fucking dramatic Luna, it's not all about you just for once stop being so fucking selfish." Twat!

"I'm not being dramatic, I just don't want to see her. What's wrong with her anyway?" Why won't he just tell me what she wants.