NINETEEN

TW/sexist language toward the MC, violence, mention and use of drugs !!

I've decided to ask Harry to come with me today, I'm only seeing my mum but I feel as if he might be able to support me through this. I hope he doesn't find me weird for asking him to come and meet my mum.

It's not like something a boyfriend and girlfriend would do considering my mum is a grade A bitch, it's more of a Harry come and wait in the car whilst I go and get belittled by my mum.

I'm currently sitting outside of Harry's house waiting for my courage to finally come to me in order for me to go and ask him, I did ask Eden if Harry was at the bar today but she said he wasn't. So he is home which is god for me.

Finally getting out of my car and walking up to his front door, I knock on the door and I don't hear Goose bark, which is unusual as he always barks whenever the door knocks, there's something off about this.

I shoot him a quick text asking if he's around, usually he replies quickly but today nothing. I guess I'm braving my mum alone today. This could be for the best, I shouldn't have let Z get in my head about asking Harry to come.

I get back into my car and start heading towards my mums, she lives on the outskirts of London so about an hour away from where I currently am.

Plugging my phone into the aux, putting on one of my many playlists, The neighbourhood starts to play, really fits the mood for now, I sing along to Rip 2 my youth as it plays through my speakers.

"You can play this at my funeral.." Traffic isn't too bad today either, I do wish I had some company, if I knew harry wasn't going to be home I would've forced Z to come with me. Maybe this is a bad idea.

Debating whether or not to go through with this, I never told anyone I was going to see her today, I probably should have considered my dad could be there and he is the last person I want to see.

The last time I saw him was six months ago and he kept asking me when I was going to get back with Chris. I sort of explained the situation to him that me and Chris weren't compatible anymore, he claimed it was bullshit and all relationships go through these phases.

I wasn't quite sure what he meant, as I don't think cheating and bullying is what I call a phase, surely it is emotional abuse but each to their own, he was pissed at me for ending it. He thought Chris was my future and had a in with the family company.

I don't think Chris wanted to be a lawyer, he would always slate my family's company to me after we ever visited my parents. Looking back at that relationship I can see that he was never a fan of my family.

I don't blame people for hating my family, I can barely stand them. I just thought he would at least try to make me feel better over not having a normal family, he however liked to remind every chance he got.