FORTY FIVE

LUNAS POV

This is a double update so make sure you read chapter 44 before this

TW/ violence, drugs, mental health/self harm, mentions and comments about sexual assault (not in detail)

Know that you are valid and no matter who you are or what you are going through I am proud of you and I love you✨🤍

Harry's fucking dead, thats it. That's all I can think about. Liam hasn't come into the room nor has Harry.

I don't know how long it's been since the gun went off, I can't have been long but it feels like hours.

As I lay on the floor tears taking over my body, clinging onto my ribs, I can feel how bruised they are, he has steel toe boots on.

I look over to him and see him dressing his wound, god I wish he'd bleed out and die, where the fuck is everyone else, surely my dad or jack heard the gun shot.

"Chris, please" I have no idea what I'm pleading for at this point.

"Shut the fuck up, god what does Harry even see in you. Probably nothing and just uses you as some sort of cum slut." I swallow hard, feeling horrid.

"Oh he does doesn't he, I fucking knew it. He doesn't love you, not like I did"

I lean up to look at him, is he fucking joking.

"Chris you abused me"

" I did no such thing, you just don't know when to behave, you also use to hang out with that faggot" he spat out the last word.

"Fuck you" I hate when he calls Z that, makes my whole body fill with rage.

"Touched a nerve did I?, I knew you preferred him over me, the way he looks at you always bothered me, does little Harry know about Zayn and how you two would fuck" Jesus, he's still on this even years later.

"Yeah he does, they both fuck me so well. You jealous Chris that two men get to fuck me and make me cum when you didnt?" I clench my jaw at him.

He stalks his way over to me, I keep my composure. He grabs me by my throat pulling me up and pinning me against the wall.

"Shut the fuck up, or I'll shut you up myself" he smirks, I know what he means, he would always say it when we were dating. Meaning he'd throat fuck me until I cried, my body shivers at the thought of him evening putting a hand on me.

I don't say anything, just stare at him as he smirks at me, he thinks he's so fucking clever.

He eyes at the door, probably waiting for Liam to come in and save him or fucking help him, he seems like he has no idea what he has to do with me in here. He just paces the room and every now and then he'll glance at me.

"Can you go and see what that noise was please." I know I shouldnt ask but I need to, I need to know if harrys dead, if the man I want to spend the rest of my fucking life is dead, and if he is'ntt then good becuase I will be killing him myslef after this, why couldnt he left it alone. I knew what I was doing. I had a plan and this would have been avoided if he had just listened to me.

"Why, scared that Liam finally ended the cunts miserable life, deal with it Luna. me and you are destined and after all this, me and you will be together." I muster up enough strength to sit my body up against the wall, holding on to my ribs.

"Is..that..what." fucking hell! "Is that what Liam promised you?" I finally get the words out, even though my ribs now kill from speaking.

"No, I just know that once Harry is out of the picture you'll be easier." Is this ma hearing himself, I am literally sat in the room with him, no way in fucking hell would I ever get back with fucking abuser.