SIX

Stood at the bar waiting for Harry to come back from grabbing whatever he needed to grab from his office, I'm quite surprised at the way he acted with me

Stood at the bar waiting for Harry to come back from grabbing whatever he needed to grab from his office, I'm quite surprised at the way he acted with me. I've only ever been somewhat rude to him every time we spoke.

I don't really know too much about him, he does seem intriguing. Something about the way he handles himself also seeing him take charge the way he did was very hot.

However I know Harry's agenda is only fucking someone and nothing deeper than that. I am now being very presumptuous to say Harry would even look at me in that way.

I also don't think I could handle someone like Harry, he seems confident and head strong. I know I can handle my own but there are some things I just hate about myself, like my family.

I was skeptical letting anyone into that part of my life, Chris I had to we were dating so that falls under a different ballpark but Z has only met my brother and he was a total cunt towards Z when they first met.

Wondering what's taking Harry so long, I ask Liam where he is, Liam directs me to the office. Walking down the narrow hallway to their office, I can hear a muffled voice, that must be Harry.

"I don't have time for this alright, just get it fucking sorted......"I shouldn't eavesdrop. That's rude of me, I turn back around to go and sit back at the bar, but before I could do that I hear the door to the office open.

"There you are, you ready to drive me home." trying to play off that I was standing here so he doesnt think I was spying on him.

"Whatcha doing lurking in the hallway" shit, do I lie?

"I was wondering what was taking so long, Liam told me to go and see what you were doing, I wasn't spying on you or anything I just really want to go." I think he seems okay with that answer, he just shrugs his shoulders,

He orders me to follow him, how very demanding. I can tell I'm tipsy considering the thoughts I'm having about climbing this man like a tree.

He towers over me, I'm only 5'5 and he must be at least 6'0 or taller. Watching him walk in front of me and out of the bar, he looks delicious. Calm it down Luna, fucking hell.

"Get in" There's that tone again, what's his fucking issue now.

"Remove the stick out of your arse and maybe I will." I stand here next to the passenger door glaring at Harry. He doesnt get to play nice in front of people and then be a class a twat when we are alone.

"Just get in the fucking car luna, please" well he said please, I would usually stand here and argue but I am fucking freezing and I don't feel like creating a scene right now.

"Fine, you win" I throw my hands up in surrender which does earn me a little chuckle.

"So the man does have other emotions, wow wait a sec let me document this moment.'' The sarcasm in my voice is very prominent and he ends up glaring at me, well then, tough crowd.