TWENTY FOUR

I did just publish this but wattpad glitched and only posted half the chapter, I'm so sorry!!!

TW/ VIOLENCE, MURDER AND DRUG USE/ slight use of slurs, I do not condone this behavuour and feel free to bully this characted in the comments.

As I was ahead of him, trying to get my shit together. The way I'm trying to hold myself back from slicing this cunts throat instead.

He just keeps talking, Luna this and Luna that. Does she even know about this gang? Does she already know who I am?

Is this some ploy to fuck me over, fuck Harry could we get anymore insecure about a girl. She wouldn't do that, not from the way she was with me this morning.

I feel sick over what she's told me about him, how can he act like she wants him back, I need to get out of this or get him out of this.

I can't have him blowing this all up, I could go to Jack but he'd claim that pussy doesn't matter. Well this one fucking does.

"Harry mate where we going" I'm not your fucking mate is what I want to say, but I know if I fuck this case up then I'm dead.

"Just keep following" I'm seething right now, I just need to get this job done and then I can take him home and I can figure out the rest later.

Pushing the whole fucking Luna situation to the back of my head, putting on my fake work facade.
I walk into the damaged room in this building, I see a bloke strapped to a chair in the middle of the room, same as always.

The table with the tools next to him as the bloke has a blindfold on and duct tape on his mouth, I look back at Chris and he seems stunned, does pretty boy not want to be involved in torture well tough shit.

"Time to play pretty boy" I can tell he's nervous, I don't have time to stroke his fucking ego right now, I do however have to let him do this.

I hand him the case file, filled with this man's personal information, I don't even know who he is, I never had time to look at the file, I was preoccupied with a certain someone.

Fuck Harry push her back, shaking myself off as I watch Chris read through the case file.

"So what's the verdict pretty boy" I grab the knife from my boot and dance it between my fingers, the man is still blindfolded and cannot talk, that doesn't stop him from trying to wriggle his way out of the chair.

"Well his name is Mario valesquez, 44 from Mexico. Immigrated here about 10 years ago, no next of kin or family of any kind." He swallows nervously.

"Spit it out, what do we need to find out" we haven't got a find out anything, I just wanna play with him. The only reason we are here is so I can train Chris.
The actual assignment is what Jack sent Neil on this week, the assignment I was meant to be on but nope here I am babysitting this cunt.