FIFTY (Epilogue)

Three years later!

"You look amazing" We stand in front of the floor length mirror of this venue, my nerves are shot right now not knowing what to think or feel.

Part of me feels sad but then there's a part of me that feels euphoric.

"Thank you Luna, im so fucking nervous. Do you think he really wants to marry me?" That's my best friend, everybody.

"Of course he does, he proposed to you, he's going to want to marry you, now come on. It's time for us to walk down the aisle.

We kiss each other on the cheek, my best friend getting married and moving away. He sold the book shop a year ago. It was a sad day for me and him, selling our dream but it was needed. I don't work anymore and Zayn wanted to spend more time with his new dogs.

Him and Louis are travelling Europe for a year then moving down to Cornwall, as much as I'm going to miss him, I'm happy that he is.

It astounds me that both of us are happy, we found our peace.

"Wait." he stops us before we leave the room, turning me to face him.

"What?" I stare at him, not knowing why he wanted us to stop, is he backing out. Oh god I have no idea what I could say if he told me he couldn't marry him, I guess we could run.

"We could run?"

"God fuck that, I'm not backing out Luna, I need to tell you something." I snap my mouth shut, not knowing what to say, he wants to tell me something.

"Look, I love Louis, he is my one, my other half but you Luna, you are my soulmate, the one I love the most. I know we are both happy and in love but you will always be in my heart no matter where I am or who I'm with, the new friends I make, you will be the one who is in my heart okay. Don't you ever forget that." he cups my face, tears threaten to fall from my eyes.

"I love you, I will never forget any of this okay, and as much as I love this heartfelt moment, you are about to be late to your own wedding, so please get your arse in gear and go and marry the man who is head over heels in love with you." He chuckles and takes my hand as we go to get him married.

— —

I sobbed like a fucking baby. The wedding was so beautiful. I couldn't have pictured it any other way and Zayn and Louis both looked so Happy.

"Hey baby" a deep voice whispers in my ear.

"Hey" Harry passes me a glass of wine, god I've never been happier in my life than I have been these last months.

"Are you doing okay?" He kisses my neck as he sways to the music.

"I'm great, look at them. Look at how happy they are." We both stand here watching Z and Louis dance and laugh together.

"You ready to go?" He says, after we stand here in the quiet admiring all the happy people around us.

"Yeah, let me go and say my goodbyes." I give him a quick peck before I go and speak to Z.

"Z, I'm going now." He hugs me and then pulls Louis in so the three of us are hugging.

"Gunna miss you" Z spits out.

"I'll be back in a few months, and you've got the dogs for us. So we will definitely see you."he nods I know if he speaks he will cry.

We stare at each other and speak through our eyes, I then kiss Louis on the cheek, making my way over to Harry whose deep in conversation with Louis sister.

"Hey, I'm ready." I smile at Rose and we say our goodbyes.

"I'm going to miss this place." I say to Harry as he takes my hand and we walk out into the car park.

"We'll be back soon, we need this. We've waited three years to take time for us, we deserve this." I know we do, Harry's always wanted to travel Europe.

So when we finally bought a house and two more dogs, we said we'd settle in first before we started to travel.

Harry got a job with Neil, who I think was a part of Arcane but they run a bar now. It's in the same place where Harry and Liam owned them.

As much as Harry hates to admit it he hired some of the men from Arcane to work at his new bar, he wanted to help them out which made my heart swell.

"I know, I've just not left the country in a long time, but I'm excited."

This is it for me, this is where my life truly begins. Being happy in my life and in my relationship.

My brother came out as bisexual and is now dating Niall, so everyone around me is Happy.

I've learnt that even though the shit I was out through four years ago has led me to realise that as fucked up as my life is/was.

I've found peace in knowing the people around me are happy and that I'm happy.

"I love you" I say to Harry as I rub his thigh as he drives, he does look delicious In a suit.

"I love you." He replies back, sometimes I get some consumed by the love he gives me it's a lot, it's a great feeling knowing someone's in love with you.

I think he was made for me, who'd have thought the man I choked in front of all those years ago would be the love of my life now, that I'd be about to board a plane and travel for the next six months.

This all consuming love is something that I only ever read about, nothing I'd of thought that would come true in my life.

I've found that all consuming book love, where they end up happily ever after.

I feel giddy inside as I think about this and as Harry and I wonder around the airport.

"You ready baby"

We are ready to board the plane and I think this may be something I remember for the rest of my life.

"Ready."

The end

HOLY SHIT THATS IT, I'm so thankful to everyone whose read this, it's my first time writing anything and I'm so grateful for you all, I have more planned for the future but I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did

LOVE YOU ALL🤍✨🤍✨