THIRTEEN

One whole month, Is the amount of time I have spent with Harry

One whole month, Is the amount of time I have spent with Harry. I have this odd feeling that something is going to happen. I've felt like this for the majority of the month. As if my life is too good to be true right now.

I'm at work right now, placing orders for new books. Sending out a few emails to suppliers about hosting a book club here, or at least renting out the coffee shop for a book club. Eden is out on the shop floor dealing with the customers.

Making a few calls, paying people and the rent. I feel the stress pile up as I go through all of the finances, I can already tell Z hasn't touched these books, he always leaves it to me.

I don't have an issue with this as I love spending my days in the office sifting through millions of sheets and emails. It keeps me sane.

I am expecting Z to come in soon and have a little meeting with us, I'm also taking Goose for the weekend as Harry is out of town, so I get to have my dream of a dog in the book store for four days.

He never really gave me many details about the weekend away, maybe I should have pushed more but I was more excited about having Goose at my place. Which also means I get to see Harry.

"Morning my little love bug." The shit he comes out with baffles me.

"Very happy this morning, what's got you in such a good mood?"  He seems very smiley today.

"Not much, just happy. Me and Lou are good, how are you and mr.green eyes." he has asked that every time he's seen me this month.

"I guess we are good, oh god I didn't tell you. Harry is letting me in, he asked me to take goose for the weekend as he's out of town." I cannot contain my excitement as I tell Z.

"Well someone seems a little excited, is this because you're seeing him or because of the dog, you know don't even answer that, I already know the answer to that." smug bastard.

"I just love the dog alright, what's the issue?" He's taunting me, I like Harry, I know I like spending time with him but we aren't really, anything serious. We've only been sexual once and nothing has happened since.

"Hmm if you say so, when are you two going to make it a serious thing?" I have no clue what me and him are truly doing right now, I guess we are just friends.

"I don't know, we are just friends at the moment." I never told anyone about the things me and him did last month, I never knew how to tell anyone, or bring it up in conversation.

"Friends, from what I hear Harry doesn't do friends."

"Keep your voice down, Eden could walk past." She has no clue that me and Harry have been getting closer, we text most days and I've been to his place a handful of times.