FIFTEEN

I'm picking Harry up, me

I'm picking Harry up, me. He is letting me drive him, now that may not seem like a big deal but Harry drives everywhere. He would rather take two separate cars then let me drive.

My nerves are shot as I drive to his place, this is the first time me and him have done anything like this, Z has been driving me crazy the past few days about what to cook, what Harry likes.

I know he hates nuts, but that was all I could give him. We don't talk about anything like that. Usually we talk about music, movies, the dog and other things that don't have any face value. It's nice to have these conversations but I need him to open up.

Not a need but a want, I think I want to be a lot more serious with him but I don't know how to bring it up or if that's even how he sees whatever this is going. Maybe I can talk to him about the whole thing on the drive to Zayn's.

Gathering my thoughts before I get to his house, fuck. I missed him. The way he was with me when I was here the other day was so gentle. Plus the way it turned sexual was something entirely different.

Pulling up to his house, parking up and getting out. I brush my hand over the jeans that I have on, I was tempted to wear a dress but I feel as if that would've been way too much for this dinner party.

I knock on his door, I can hear Goose barks which makes me chuckle. Just thinking about the dog makes me happy. He opens the door trying to grab Goose but it doesn't work, he makes a b-line straight for me.

Circling me and my feet, He is stroking up my leg and wagging his tail.

"Goose boy, in!" Harry is trying to get his attention. When I look up at him my jaw basically drops. He looks in-fucking-credible, I mean he always does but tonight, he has on an all black suit.

The buttons on his black button up are slightly down revealing the two birds on his collarbones, god I could jump his bones right now. I look him up and down taking him all in. This man is the sexiest man I've met.

He finally gets Goose back into his house, he then locks his door, turning back to me and I can see him look me up and down, licking his lips as he does so, the tension in the air right now.

"Fuck Luna" what?

"Yes, Harry?" I say in what I try to be a seductive tone.

"You look, fucking stunning!" I blush, I don't think I've ever blushed from a man's words before.
"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." This feels oddly awkward, as if we are teenagers on our first date.

"You sure this is okay?" he's cute when he's nervous. He has no need to be these people who have been in my life for a long time.

I grab his hand. "Harry, I promise you. You look amazing, now come on." I drag him to my car, for a man who is very cocky he is letting a little dinner date knock his senses.