FORTY-ONE

TW/ HATE SPEECH

TW/ HATE SPEECH

My head hurts, everything's dark. I think I have my eyes open, I have no fucking clue whats going on.

The back of my scalp is throbbing, I try to soothe the pain with my hand but I think my hands are tied. I scrunch my eyes shut, trying to stay calm. I can feel my heartbeat getting faster.

As I become more conscious, I can tell I'm moving so I'm in a car, what the fuck.

Right Luna, stay calm just like Harry taught you. We've discussed what would happen if something happened to me.

He was adamant nothing would happen, but for peace of mind I wanted him to teach me a few things. I'm so thankful he did.

I calm my breathing down, this is like those times your brother and his friends would lock you in the tree house.

The car comes to a stop, I can hear murmuring around me. A loud thud shocks me and I'm being grabbed again, everythings quiet. I kick out in order to try and get out of there grip. I cannot see a thing, I have no clue if it's day or night.

"Stop moving bitch." his grip tightens around my arm, I hiss out in pain. The breeze on my legs causes goosebumps to erupt.

We stop moving and I'm forced to sit, they take my arms and tie them to the chair, my body is frozen, I have no idea what to do, my brains telling me to fight, scream or do anything that will help me, but I can't.

"Why is she bleeding, for fuck sake, you where never meant to injure her.'' Why does this voice sound so familiar, but I can't place it, my head hurts too much to be able to process anything.

"How else would we have gotten her here, Harry was there." This is about Harry, wait is this Arcane?

I'm tempted to ask someone what they want, they all begin to murmur, my whole body aches. I'm so tired.

"Fuck, shes still dating that cunt.'' Wait...Max!

"Max?" my voice cracks when I finally speak.

"Fuck." I hear him mutter.

"I'm leaving, don't touch her. I need time to think." I can hear his footsteps as they retreat out of the place, now I have no clue who I'm left with.

The blindfold gets ripped off of my head, pulling some of my hair out as they take off the fabric, I scrunch my eyes shut due to the light. Dropping my head, I can feel the tears succumb to my eyes.

My hair is pulled up, to look at them. Once I open my eyes I'm fucking shocked at what I see.

"Chris, Liam?" what the fuck.

"Happy to see us." They both stand in front of me, arms crossed staring down at me, my dress is ripped, I have no clue where I am, all I want is Harry.