THIRTY SEVEN

Everything is fucked, again!

As much as I love Luna, she shouldn't have gone to Jack, now I'm being called in to speak to him at his house, which never happens.

I left Luna in my bed this morning, we had sex again this kornign and boy does being in love really amp up your sex life, everytime I even mention my love for her its like an aphrodesiac. I have no complaints about it.

I hated leaving her in bed but she does know where I am. I'm done hiding stuff from her so I openly told her Jack called to see me. As much as she tried to get me to stay in bed, I needed to go to this meeting.

As I drive to his house, I drive in silence, not allowing myself to listen to music. I have to think logistically about what he could say, will he bring up that Luna was here or does he want to kill me, is this it?, was that the last I love you I told to luna.

I shake those thoughts from my head, he can't kill me, he needs me, I think he'd kill me if I asked to leave, which I won't be doing, I will figure out a different way to bring down Jack and his family.

I pull up into his driveway, there's only one car here. Which means he doesn't have any security with him today, a tad bit scary but I can do this.

I got out of my car, feeling empty without goose by my side but he didn't want to come with me. I called him a few times but he cuddled up to Luna even more, so the phrase a man's best friend is an utter lie.

I don't even need to knock.

"Ahh Styles, you're here" no shit sherlock.

"In the flesh."

"Come , let's drink and discuss." He wraps his arm around my shoulder and drags me into his house.

"I don't drink anymore, but we can still discuss." I've been sober for just over a month now, I've been trying to keep up with it, in order to keep myself sane.

"Sobriety, hmm very surprising." how patronising.

"Yep, so what do you want to discuss?" Please don't be Luna! Please don't be Luna!

"Chris, is he still alive?" I'd rather discuss this than her.

"Yeah, he's gone awol. I've not heard from him in a while, I've got people out there on the lookout, still coming up empty." part of that is true, it's just I do know where he is, I just don't want to bring Luna in on this.

"Well you need to pull your finger out, he needs to be dead, i'm on a very limited schedule and if he isn't dead within the month, then your pretty little girlfriend will be next.'' I grip the arms of the chair.

"It will be done, you won't need to touch her."

"Oh harry my men will do more than touch her if you don't get this done, I told her i'd kill you both." he leans forward bringing his hands together.