Fred's a Nargle?

Chapter Fifty-One: Fred's a Nargle?

            They were going to get caught. Jamie Devereaux knew it, she could feel it. Surprisingly, she didn't care.

            The early morning sun peaked through the curtains that surrounded Fred Weasley's bed, dancing the white sheets in shades of red and orange. His arms were around her as he held Jamie close to his chest, his knees pressed into the back of her legs. Fred was snoring softly, his breathing causing Jamie's hair to push into her face. Fred's arm was heavy over Jamie's stomach as he took up almost all of the bed but only Jamie's head rested on the pillow.

            Jamie poked him hard with her finger. He grumbled something, his arm swatting at Jamie in annoyance. "Fredward." The blonde whispered, trying to wake him up without alerting the rest of his dorm-mates.

            Fred Weasley continued to sleep, his face nuzzling closer to Jamie's neck. She let out a sigh of annoyance, hoping it was only six in the morning and too early for a bunch of teenage boys to be awake on a Sunday. She would have been more annoyed at the red head if it wasn't her fault she was in this predicament. Jamie and Fred had been up late talking because yesterday was his eighteenth birthday. When Fred got up to go to sleep, no part of Jamie had been ready to say goodnight to him, so she asked if she could come with him. The enchantment on stairs only applied to boys going up to the girls dormitory. Apparently the Hogwarts founders hadn't considered girls wanting to sneak into boy's rooms. As Ginny Weasley liked to say: 'Let sexism work for you.'

            The Weasley boy took in a deep breath, dreaming of a silver haired witch. Fred's lips started to move against Jamie's neck. At first, Jamie thought it was just him breathing. The movement was feather-like and barely there. Goosebumps spread from Jamie's neck until even the hairs on her arms seemed to be wide awake. The half-Veela held her breath, trying not to make a sound. Her finger poked Fred, but he was gone to the world, much too invested in the dream he was having. Fred moved his lips closer to Jamie's neck, the kisses becoming much more determined.

            In his dream, Jamie Devereaux Bruce was lying on the common room floor in front of the fire place. She was glaring at him but Fred knew it was simply because she found him irresistible. Fred placed hot, open mouthed kisses on her neck trailing from the side of her neck up and down. Then he moved to be on top of the blonde, letting his lips go to the front of her neck, then the underside of her jaw, then back to the side of her neck.

            Jamie squirmed in the bed, trapped under the sleeping Fred Weasley who was attacking her neck with warm kisses. A flush covered her from head to toe. Fred's teeth grazed against her earlobe and the blonde's eyes shut and arching her neck upward and toward the red-head.

            Fred knew he was sleeping so he let his arm trail along the side of Jamie's slim figure. She felt warm and soft and Fred's finger slipped under her pajama shirt that had some Muggle pun on it he didn't understand. His lips moved down farther, to the spot between her collar bones and he nipped at it, hard enough to make a small mark. Fred's wandering hand stroked her rib cage.

            The Bruce girl worked her arm out from under Fred to around his neck, keeping her eyes closed and trying to stay quiet. She didn't want him to wake up and stop what he was doing. Fred's head moved, licking the hallow dip between her collar bone and shoulder. Jamie shuddered, gripping his hair.

            Fred's eyes opened, trying to process the sensations he was experiencing. One second he was in the common room with Jamie Devereaux below him and his hands up her shirt. The next second he was in his bed with Jamie Devereaux wrapped around him and his hand up her shirt. He blinked at her, noting the red marks that decorated her neck and chest and her flushed cheeks as she looked up at him with hooded green eyes. "Come here often?" Fred whispered, dipping his head back down to continue kissing Jamie's neck. He stroked her hip slowly, as if he had all the time in the world and she often woke up in his dorm room. Her breath hitched and Fred moved his hand from under her shirt to cover Jamie's mouth, his other arm supporting him so he wouldn't crush her. Fred moved his lips back up to her ear and shushed her.