Your mine

Wanda and natasha had just gotten back from a mission and usually the routine was when they got back you would all shower toegther and just relax but no not this time, this time you were all three cravung something more than little pecks, something way more lustful. Nat was first to walk in the door then wanda. They made their way to your room where you were lying there half naked waiting for them to come home. "Oh what a nice little surprise!" Wanda and nat walk in closing and locking the door behind them. "Hey babes" you say with a grin. "Well i guess its time to take a shower" natasha winks, you follow them into the bathroom. Natasha may be horny but she is hurt the most and you alway make sure she isnt to banged up before you guys do anything. As you pull up her shirt she winces "oh im sorry baby i didnt mean to hurt you kitten" you say. She nods and smiles. You guys all get undressed. You pick natasha up and pull her into the shower, wanda following closely behind. "Is my little kitten hurt? Let me help fix you" you lie her down on the seat in the shower and start massaging her making sure to steer clear of her cut. She moans in contentment. Wanda walks over to her and starts stroking her hair singina an old russian lullabye. You kiss her on the cheek and get the loofa. You start washing her cut gently her wincing slightly but happy knowing that you care this much. Wanda grabs the shampoo and starts massaging Tashas head. Once you guys are all clean you wrap nat in a towel  and get the first aid kit and clean her up. You dont hesitate to pick her up bridal style after you get in underwear and an oversized tee and gently lay her on the bed. Wanda pulls the cover up over you  guys and turns on a movie. You start to slip under the covers, wanda to entranced by the show to notice what your doing. You slip under the covers and start to pull Tashas underwear down. She gasps realizing what youre doing. you start to play with her clit and she bites the blankets trying not to make any noise. Wand glances over and sees whats going on so she slips up behind Tasha and starts fondling her breasts. Natasha moans loudly at the treatment. You gently slip your finger in her and she lets out a shuddered moan. In and out, in and out, in and out you just kept going til finally she started to moan loudly. She grabbed your hair and started grinding on your fingers. "OH FUCK Y/N IM GONNA CUM OHHHH FUCK DONT STOP" you keep going til she climaxs, letting her ride out her high. You crawl back up and kiss her on the forehead. "How did that feel my little princessa?" She moaned another time at that word. "Amazing, thank you mommy." Wanda started to couress natashas cheek "only the best care for our little baby" natasha blushed at wandas words. Wandas hands cupped your face and kissed you. You both repositioned yourselves so that you were cuddling nat. Nat may nit admit it but under all that hard exterior, that russian assasin, shes all fluff. You fell sleep with natashas head on your chest and wandas and on your thigh.