Enemies to lovers Part 6

*time skip ( 6months)* 

Finally, summer. I  have been working my ass off to finish my first year at Madison. I'm here on a grant that's gonna end my sophomore year. I've decided to buy a small apartment a few blocks away from the college. Wanda was helping me unpack the boxes when I hear a knock on the door. "Who is it?!" I scream from the other room. "I got it!" Screams Wanda. I start putting our toothbrushes in the mirror cabinet when I hear a worried "Babe?" from Wanda. I walk up to the door and see my ex girlfriend, who is also a crazy bitch. "What do you want Kate?" I say in an exhausted tone. She scoffs. "I see you move on quick." I look at Wanda. "You mean move on? We stopped dating more than a year ago, it's time for you to do the same. Get off my property." She looks Wanda up and down. "Who's this ho anyway?" I pull Wanda closer to my side. "My girlfriend of 10 months as of tomorrow. And don't speak to her that way again. Get. Off. My. Property. Now. Or I'm calling the cops." She scoffs at Wanda and blows a kiss at me. "Catch ya later, Y/n." I shut the door. "Wanda I'm so sorry about that. I don't know how she even got my address." She cups my face. "It's fine, there was no way you could've known she was gonna show up." She kisses me. "Now lets finish unpacking, we'll call Peter and his dad (Yes I said dad) to help move the bed in." I laugh. "Okay sweetheart, I'm almost finished anyway, then we can chill out on the couch. I was thinking movie night?" She nods and walks back into the small kitchen.

About an hour later we finish unpacking. "I'm so tired." She says as she flops down on the couch. "Me too. Come here." I say as I pull her up to me. I grab a blanket off the back of the couch and turn the TV on. "I love you." She says as she snuggles deeper into my arms. I kiss the top of her head "I love you too baby." And with that we fell asleep.

I wake up first at around 6:54 AM. Looking down I see her sleeping like an angel. Quietly, I slip out from underneath of her, trying not to wake her up. As I go to get my clothes she grabs my wrist. "Are you taking a shower without me?" She asks. I laugh. "Yes, unless you want to join?" I ask in a seductive voice. "Yes please." She says as I pull her up off the couch.  Kissing her passionately, we walk up to the stairs to the bathroom. I rip her clothes off and we practically throw each other into the shower. Backing her against the wall I start kissing her, hungrily. Slowly as I kiss on her neck, sucking and soothing leaving bruises and hickeys all up and down her neck.  "Oo-oh" she moans as I reach her breasts. Once I make it to her stomach she's practically howling. At this point I'm on my knees. Spreading her legs I lick a long stripe up her core. Her hands are tangled in my hair. I stick my tongue in her entrance and go at a slow pace. "Mm, that feels amazing." She says in a low voice. Licking around her clit, I stick 1 digit inside of her and go at a fast pace. Not even 3 seconds later she came. "Ahhhh shit!" She screams as she rides out her high. I come b as co up to her side and kiss her cheek. "How was that?" I ask. She nods, out of breath. We get washed and out of the shower. "Baby I'm tired." Wanda states as she gets dressed. "Okay wanna take a nap?" I ask as I walk over to her. "Yes." She says smiling. "Okay then no sweats, I know you don't like wearing anything other than underwear to bed." I say as I pull her sweats back off. "I love you so much." She says as she places one hand on my face and one around my neck. "I love you too sweetheart, now get your ass into bed." I say as I kiss her sweetly. She crawls into bed, me right behind her. I cuddle into her back and kiss her neck and shoulders. "Mmm." She hums in content as I snake my arm around her waist. I snuggle my face into her neck and kiss her one last time before falling asleep.