professor 😏😏

I sat there and waited, watching her entire class, I'll admit it was boring and I didn't understand shit but she wasn't boring. No she was the exact opposite. The way her ass moved when she walked. The way her cheeks lit up when she smiled. I was falling for her. Professor Romanoff.

I was 2 months late to the class, not knowing I was signed up for it. "Hey. I wanted to talk to you." I say as I wait for the rest of the students to leave the room. "Yes Ms. Y/l/n?" "I'm gonna need a private tutor. I was thinking maybe you could do it. I mean you are the teacher after all..." she looked at me. "Yes I suppose i could, though it isn't really my fault you are failing. You were 2 months late to my class." I blushed hard. "Tho it isn't my fault... natasha." She stares at me in disbelief.  "You will address me as professor Romanoff only young lady." Oh her being assertive turned me on. "Mmm, you like it." She is absolutely stunned. "What?! I will have you sent to th-"I kissed her. She looked at me. She blushed and so did i. "Wh-why did you just do that?!" "Couldnt help myself. Your just to beautiful." I say. I pin her against her desk and set her up on it. Kissing her once more. "Is  this okay?" I ask. She just nods with her head down. Not making eye contact. "So I see your a shy one" I say having my hands on her waist. I grab her hand and put in between my thighs. She can feel that I was packing. "You seriously wore that hear?" I chuckle. "Couldnt help myself. Your too beautiful for me not to try and have a chance with you." I played her down, my hands still on her waist. "Wh-what are you doing??" I kiss you then pick her back up, wrapping her arms around my neck. "You ready baby?" She groaned in agreement. I dragged her into the large office space and cleared off her desk so I could set her now sweaty body on it. She moaned as I started kissing her neck. I pulled away. "Your sure you want this?" She nodded. I started stripping her, kissing every inch of her body as I went. She rolled her head back in pleasure. Eyes rolling into the back of her head. "Mmm, ever since the first time I saw I've wanted to do this to you." She moaned in agreement. I undid my pants revealing a 7 inch strap on. She practically started drooling in between the kisses and the  little praises. "Oh my God just fuck me please!" I laughed. "Ah ah ah I call the shots not you natasha. You are beautiful. I'm taking this slow. Your gonna enjoy it." I say with a smirk on my face as I continue to kiss her. I start making my way down her stomach kissing every inch as I went. "Oh fuck!" She screams as I get to her breasts. "Sh sh sh Tasha. Dont want anyone hearing your orettly little moans. Your mine and only mine." I whisper into her ear as she grinds against me. I'm at her belly button licking and kissing every. Single. Inch.  She is begging at this point for me to pleasure her so I rip off her epanties, making her giggle. "Oh I love your adorable little laugh." She blushed. She finally looked at me with her forest green eyes, pleading for me to pleasure her. "Oh your gonna be screaming my name." I start licking around her entrance barely sticking my tongue in her. I give her her shirt and stick it in her mouth. "I told you. Hush." She moans but its muffled by her white blouse. I take my hand to her clit and start rubbing on her heated core. She practically screams as I do this. "Oh! Oh!" I rub my strap on in her pleasures making it soaked. This makes her start shaking. "Mmm. Your mine now. I have your angelic body all to my self. Your glorious red locks. Your cute button nose. Your dripping pussy. Mine" I suddenly shove my strap in her entrance making her wrap her arms around me as I pound into her. I take off my belt that's holding my pants up and tie her hands together. I start rubbing her clit while I'm pounding into her. The blouse had fallen out of her mouth "AHH OH YES Y/N!" I feel her walls clench around me, making it almost impossible to go in and out. "AHHH IM CUMMING" "cum baby. Cum in mommy's dick." She starts shaking uncontrollably as I pull her in and hug her, slowly taking the strap-on out. "Holy fuck that was amazing."she says, hugging you still because she literally cant walk. "Told you." I say, smiling. I pulled her in for a passionate kiss and bring her off the table helping her get dressed, while making circles on her back with my finger. "Mmm" she groans. I turn her face to look at me. "That was amazing, you are amazing." I say pulling her in for a makeout session because I was her last class for that day. I whisper in her ear "you ever want something like that again you'll know where to find me." I say as I write down my number and address. I wink. As I help her fixate her bra. I go behind her and start kissing her back and she leans her head back in pleasure. "Again you were amazing" I say kissing her cheek and leaving.